Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Periods...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...i havent had one for months. and im not pregant. im not worried about it but just wondering if i should be worried about it, i really dont want to go to the docs (dont really have much faith in GPs). i havent got a clue why not, they've always been quite irregular but i did have them.

any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    Have you lost lots of weight recently? i think that can make you periods stop.
  • Options
    not that im aware of, im eating fine n everything :confused:
  • Options
    stress?
  • Options
    mmm :chin: well that would definatly fit, but i didnt know peroids could stop from stress?
  • Options
    Yes they can stop due to stress, and I guess if you have irregular periods anyway you would be more prone to this.
    Also are you quite thin? Naturally or otherwise, if you are a low weight then it could also contribute to irregular periods and them stopping.
  • Options
    It may be worth getting it checked out with your GP. I hadn't hada period for months and like yours they were irregular but they just stopped. I was diagnosed with Poly cystic ovary syndrome, so it could be something like this.