Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What would you do?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What would you do...If you had been sending horny text messages all afternoon on your mobile to your girlfriend, went round later on to see her, lots of kisses and cuddles, talk of sharing a bath, both a bit pissed, (sex would no doubt be on your mind right now, yeah?)you actually go upstairs and run a bath, she doesnt come up and when you are finished you go back downstairs to see her asleep on the sofa. Undeterred you wake her up with lots of massaging (whilst wearing only a towel!) she responds by kissing etc. then goes upstairs....and gets in the bath....but to your dissapointment her bath is over by the time you go upstairs and she is in bed. Ok, you think, i'm horny so maybe she can be too. But Oh No, not tonight! She's fast asleep.

What do you do?
1. Continue to be a sex pest
2. Go downstairs and let your libido cool off.
3. Go home.
4. Masturbate
5. Accept defeat and try and get some sleep.
6. Try again tomorrow.
7. Phone a friend
8. Ask the audience (which is what I have done!)

[This message has been edited by neilsy (edited 27-01-2001).]

Comments

• Options
    Lol...a combo of 2 and 4...go downstairs, masturbate and then go to sleep.

I've not lost my mind it's inserted elsewhere - hence the limp.
  • Options
    maybe try again but dont pressurise her into nefink.

Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road. Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go.
  • Options
    Girl-From-MarsGirl-From-Mars Posts: 2,822 Boards Guru
    number 2 or 5.

If you don't know where you're going, you'll probably end up somewhere else.