Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What Time Did You Get Home From NYE Celebrations?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've just got in :D

I can't see though.
    Got home about 12:30am had a few drinks at home and breadsticks with dips mmmm went to bed about 3am.
    Crashed out sometime after 0430, got home about 14:00.

Regretting going out now, was full of cold before I left, I now feel horrendous.
    4am, went to a friend's and got utterly butterly soaked on the way there cuz my bf was too tight and is a taxi-phone. So looked a wrecked before I got there. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Around 8am, left party early cos of hassle and massive headache :S
    N/a as I didn't go anywhere because I spent new years the same way I spent the lsat 365 days. Home. By myself. Doing absoutly nothing and pretending I was content with that.
    I didnt go out. Was working til 7 then James picked me up and we stayed in with my mum. Just watched a DVD, had a bottle of wine, and had nibbles. Watched countdown in London on TV then went to bed at 1ish. Twas a good evening.
    About 11 this morning.
    At 7:00 am. Had a faboulus night :D
    Slept until 5:30 pm.

Happy 2007 everyone!
    1am.

I was sober and driving :grump:
    about 3, came home with a load of people to mine. drove the taxi for a bit cos we all wanted 'driving lessons'.
    most people went to bed about 9 but i was NOT sleepy because of the substances i was on
    cleared up the house and went to bed about 11, 12.
    i dont even remember, i remember getting turfed out of Walkabout at about 2:30am and then getting free tickets off some bloke for Kissdafunk @ ClubFusion, so went up there and raved a bit more, then the next thing i knew i was curled up in bed dying.
    I went out to the pub for a couple early on but basically stayed in with the family and several large bottles of bubbly :D
    didnt go out, had a party at mine. Went to bed around five thirty, then people left at about half two the following afternoon after the cleanup job. Good fun all round.