Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Cunt: The Movie

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Only just found out about this, somone linked to it on eBaums World which I didn't visit thankfully, I read this instead... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cunt:_The_Movie

What happened is a group of youths got a local girl to meet up with them and they then took her some place and filmed themselves committing some vile acts which was then edited and sold as DVDs for about 5 bucks.

"Most controversially, the footage depicts the group assaulting and humiliating a 17-year-old girl, who has a condition described by The Age as a "mild development delay". Several of the boys were filmed urinating on the girl, setting her hair on fire, forcing her to participate in sexual activity, and also throwing items of her clothing into the Werribee River, where the incident took place."

What the fuck is up with people these days? Is this due to groups such as Jackass & Dirty Sanchez influencing people to do things like this?

Comments

• Options
    That is horrible but I don't think Jackass or Dirty Sanchez can be blamed. Although I haven't exactly watched every episode back to back I assumed they just liked to inflict pain on themselves. Rapes and assaults aren't exactly a new story, only difference is the violators are filming it now.
  • Options
    Makoto wrote:
    What the fuck is up with people these days? Is this due to groups such as Jackass & Dirty Sanchez influencing people to do things like this?
    What about shit like I Spit On Your Grave and Last House On The Left in the seventies? They're closer to this film. The only difference is that they used actors. Films like this have always been about. But you've got to be a bit of a retard to not only commit a bunch of crimes, but film it and sell it. I mean do they think they're gonna get away with it?
  • Options
    This is pretty messed up (though no more messed up than what a lot of people do that they don't film)... Poor girl.
  • Options
    Did they have their faces covered? That could go straight to the police.....how clever are they now? :rolleyes:

Bastards