Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Randomest Christmas Present

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i got a winnie the pooh proverbs book off my aunty. she's a bit waffy and it's the first time in a while that she's given me a present. previously she's given me an out of date packet of seeds. anyway i accidentally-on-purpose left it at my sisters as it looked like a) it was hers or b) it was from the pound shop.

my mum got me a battery charger - strange indeed, but she rightly though it'd be useful for with my digital camera. she forgot that i already had one bless her. :)

in my mums secret santa at work she got a black scarf and glove set and they were kinda glittery. she gave them to me (much nicer than they sound!) - god knows why someone thought my mum would want/like/wear them!
    Didnt get anything odd this year, everythings just been normal really.

I did get 2 ipod nano's however, some makeup that I wont ever wear cos theyre not my colour and 2 hot chocolate set - I dont drink hot chcocolate!

The most random present I would say say is the panini toaster from mum. Was a bit of a jokey present cos she thinks Im weird for liking plain cheese sandwiches!
    The rest of the family knows me well enough Ihavn't gotten anything weird since that Nsync CD for a birthday years ago...

Though when I went to return a light pink hoodie, which my mom had gotten in a M and I know nothing I wear in a decade has been an M :p I couldn't find it in the store and when I called to ask where she got it it turns out she got it in the mens section... a nice baby pink hoodie for men... I found it easily... it was right next to the mens baby purple hoodie... :yuck: Though I guess thats why she was so convinced the M would fit.
    I bought Leigh a marble rollercoaster :D
    i got a chopping board and knief for when i move out. Weird coz;

a) i aint looking to move out, and

b) I dont cook, and its wasnt likely 2 be the first thing ill need if i did move out.

I thinks she is tryin 2 hint something
    Truffles from Switzerland :yuck:
    i got a two foot long sausage.

which reminds me, i left it in my parents fridge
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    I got two bottles of Guiness - out of date by 5 years, from my rather odd aunty. My sister got some out of date biscuits.
    Weekender Offender 
    I got a pilates body ring which I thought was quite random since I have never done pilates, the same auntie bought me a huge inflatable exercise ball a few years ago...she's obviously trying to tell me something.
    I got a pig where you squeeze one foot at it says a phrase in latin, then you squeeze the other, and it tells you what it is in English.
    OMG I want one!

I got a pig (no theme, honest) that is a vibrating cushion. And it has a heat pack. Should be great for period pains :)
    Dinted wrote:
    I'll have it if you dont want it :hyper:
    I didn't get any odd presents this year surprisingly.. usually have a few I could mention!