Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Brooklynn

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bored of you now. yeees.gif
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    _
  • Options
    85.195.119.22 - - [01/Jan/2007:22:21:41 +0000] HTTP/1.0" 200 226 "-" "http://Anonymouse.org/ (Unix)" "-"

Psh, Coward. Show us your IP.
  • Options
    Were you lurking the forums for all the years since you've been banned the first time? You came back to a community who resents you, because they are the only people that know you, even when they detest you?

Waiting for an opportunity to hurt a member here for months, maybe years?
    You never stopped caring.

Social outcast? No friends? maybe ugly, rejected, uneducated or unemployed? Neurosis about being known? like the anonymity number you're pulling there. Sitting in your unaired room with the heavy curtains drawn, nobody ever calls you or contacts you?

Drawing a perverted joy of slagging someone off, because you could never affront him personally?

Correct me if I am wrong. Sigmund Freud 'd have a field day with you, my dear.

You suffer more than jake ever did, and you know it, damn well...
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I'm off.
  • Options
    May I propose we don't say anything else on this thread, and ignore this plonker and just report the posts. Let's not give him the satisfaction of attention.
  • Options
    whoa even me :)

Don't tell me you did research about every frequent poster, printed his picture and wallpapered it on your walls with their names, hobbies and dirty secrets?

You're every psychoanalysts wet dream, Jerm. I guess you can just take my word that there is something not normal with you, even tho you don't know it yet. There are people who are really able to help you, find someone to talk to, you know it's eating you up inside.....
  • Options
    no. not as long as you keep insulting and mocking people I care for.

what is it that aggravates you so much?
  • Options
    Jermajesty wrote:
    har har har, id rather just keep coming back without being DDOS'd kthx

Wonder why you bother TBH. It's all going to be deleted later...
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Gonna close this now as this thread seems like a target for more abuse. I hope you're all ok - it's a really shit thing to see but we can only remember how Great Jake really was.
This discussion has been closed.