Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

met up with the ex again

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
mistake :banghead:

it's just brought all the old feelings back that I'd been fighting for nearly a year. All that hard work, just collapses. We got on great, and he looks better than ever. Then he goes again (he lives quite far away), and I probably won't see him for another few months. And it hurts dammit. But there's nothing I can do, I don't think he'd go back with me, and he lives too far away, and I don't trust him etc, so there's point thinking about it. But I just can't get him out of my head.

I know there's been heaps of thread about this before, but I just need cheering up I guess :(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Listen to the Long Blondes- Once & Never Again.

If I'm pissed off at men, it never fails to perk me up, even if its just a little bit. Hope you feel ok soon :)
    I agree Rach!

"19, your only 19 for gawds sake, you don't need a boyyyyfrrriiieeennndddd" :D I can't fucking wait till they come work in Feb!

That song has me dancing around the room singing despite what boy has managed to upset me.
    even if ur not 19 :p
    I know. When I sing it I go "20, I'm only 20 for gawds sake, I don't need a boyfriend"

Its not gonna sound good when I'm 21 next month though >.<
    ahahaha awww

say it like 'im only twenty something for gods sake' that would sound better!
    Then you can sing that song to yourself as much as you like for another 10 years
    Yup :yes:
    Its not gonna sound good when I'm 21 next month though >.<

try being 22 :impissed:
    Hun, exactly the same with my ex !!

You know what i realised? Ive done a whole year without her, youve done a whole year without him.

That counts for something !

Hope you get over this little test.
    Phoenix_ wrote:
    Hun, exactly the same with my ex !!

You know what i realised? Ive done a whole year without her, youve done a whole year without him.

That counts for something !

Hope you get over this little test.

Thankyou, I hope so too! :(

And cheers Rachael, that song provided a good few minutes dancing round my room, which always makes me feel bit better!