Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

wouldnt every guy?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
if u had the chance 2 get a blow job by a guy u would never see again ,and no one would ever know,im str8 and married but come on a mouth is a mouth and if ur already horney,why not

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No, every guy wouldnt. Because men are not clones.

Whats your point?
    so ru saying if uu were horney u would turn down an experience
    ur gay m8.
    latin dude wrote:

Im female. And yes, if i was horny i would turn down any offers of another woman licking my minge, because i am 100% straight.
    Well, I think it's pretty obvious you're curious about it all, which would suggest some gay or bi-sexual feelings. I echo Blah's sentiments though, if I were horny I wouldn't be thinking "oh, I'll get a woman to ram her tongue up me" I'm just find a different way to release!
    latin dude wrote:
    if u had the chance 2 get a blow job by a guy u would never see again ,and no one would ever know,im str8 and married but come on a mouth is a mouth and if ur already horney,why not

Dude, all the women in the world would have to be dead first, as far as I am concerned.
    I sure wouldn't. brrr :razz:
    i wouldnt cheat whether I was horny and noone would find out or not.
    I dont care what the gender is.
  • smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    latin dude wrote:

To me a guy sucking me off aint much of an experience :yuck: I think your a bit curious
    lol erm dont think so m8,a mouth aint just a mouth.im male and horny or not thats not on,you must have sum gay tendencies or are at least curious.
    k what i really meant to say is ur gay! lol
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    _
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    _
    this particular thread has nothing to do with vagina, ya stupid cunt
    You clearly know NOTHING about JsT.
    It's a matter of principle. There's no way I'd ever let a guy get his mouth round my salame and touch my meatballs.
    Yerascrote wrote:
    It's a matter of principle. There's no way I'd ever let a guy get his mouth round my salame and touch my meatballs.

I am more concerned that you called them 'salame' and 'meatballs'!!!!
    ButtonMoon wrote:
    I am more concerned that you called them 'salame' and 'meatballs'!!!!

Alright geeza, cock and balls innit.
    I'd rather cast my own parts to the flame myself.
    i often argue this with all my male friends, i say 'come on a mouth is a mouth'... and theyre just like 'no.'
    so then i say what if u were drunk and you find some bloke sucking you off and it feels reaally good- i dont think anyone would push them away..

still, they argue that a mouth is NOT just a mouth but then argue that i wouldnt push a girl away if i was drunk

then again, im not 100% straight more curious.
    latin dude wrote:

You're in denial :yes:
    i often argue this with all my male friends, i say 'come on a mouth is a mouth'... and theyre just like 'no.'

You could apply that to a dog or a cat too...clearly people wouldn't want to be sucked off by someone/something they're sexually repulsed by.
    Absoluteky no chance
    Spliffie wrote:
    You're in denial :yes:

Not really. There's gay, straight, bi, celibate, asexual and men who have sex with other men.
    You're married.

That means, you cant have anyone in the entire world put their mouth around your cock, except for your wife.

That's why I wouldn't, in that situation.

If I was free and single, probably not because I've never been too keen of the 'one night stuff' routine. But whatever turns you on.
    RubberSkin wrote:
    Not really. There's gay, straight, bi, celibate, asexual and men who have sex with other men.
    Yeah and they are in denial with the expection of gay men :p:lol:
    lea_uk wrote:
    Yeah and they are in denial with the expection of gay men :p:lol:

you could forgive a bi man for getting head off a bloke and not being in denial, and asexual - but thats pretty unlikely.

i would never let a guy near me in that way, the only way a male mouth would suck my dick, is if i had an operation to make my back very flexible.
    lea_uk wrote:
    Yeah and they are in denial with the expection of gay men

Not at all. Look at prison. A lot of guys shag each other stupid but once they're out (as in free from prison) you go anywhere near 'em with a dick and they'll chop it off.
    I've got a mate who's bi, well mainly gay but he does women sometimes. But he prefers straight acting building men and i's amazing how many straight guys he gives blowies to when we go out! Married with kids or the straight jack the lad player - he's had them all.
    RubberSkin wrote:
    Not at all. Look at prison. A lot of guys shag each other stupid but once they're out (as in free from prison) you go anywhere near 'em with a dick and they'll chop it off.

You're talking a small minority of the prison population - aggressive homosexuals (in denial or otherwise) and their unfortunate "bitches".