Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Please...no more Chocolate!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anyone else recieved and eaten soooo much chocolate over this christmas period that just looking at the Cadbury's logo makes them feel ill?
I've just got to that stage, and I usually love chocolate..

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've eaten shit loads of choc this christmas, shit load of everything really.
    Bit stupid of me considering ive kept up a super good diet for the past 8 month odd along with going to the gym 3-4 times a week.
    Havent been to the gym in 2 weeks now (had no time/couldnt be bothered) and have been eating really badly. i need to get back on the wagon!!
    I seem to have off chocolate completely. I didnt even have that much over christmas.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I seem to have off chocolate completely. I didnt even have that much over christmas.

Hehe, someone else said this earlier.

We haven't had much chocolate this year and earlier I was craving some. However, I couldn't be bothered going to the shop so had some nuts instead :D
    ah fuck it..

/goes to sit with the big tin of quality street and play FFVII on psp
    Hehe, someone else said this earlier.

I just had some and it made me feel sick. I seem to be going off sweet things and going onto savory a lot at the moment.
    My dad made these things, crushed oreo and cream cheese dipped in white chocolate, I've eaten so many... but I could eat so much more :p
    I couldn't be bothered going to the shop so had some nuts instead :D

Hope they were salted peanuts, the only nuts I like!
    i got so much chocolate this christmas-

huge thorntons selection box
    chocolate orange segments
    baileys truffles
    other irish cream chocs
    box of roses
    box of m&s truffles
    a chocolate champagne bottle
    orange crisp things
    hazlenut thins

as well as a huge hot chocolate kit! Got a fondue kit for my birthday last month too.

I havent started any of it yet. Im waiting till i go back up to my shared house, to share it all
    I am staring at a box of Cadbury's Heroes. Oh yesss I'm so there.
    We had lots of chocolate but I didn't eat much, don't have much appetite for chocolate.
    im trying to finish a heroes tin which is difficult when a roses tin is added to it.
    I got a selection box, some little chocolate santas and a chocolate orange. I only have the orange left, but only cos I left it at my dads house. Then there's the tree chocolates to get through. I actually bought some chocolate today, so I guess I'm not sick of it yet (Minstrels if you were wondering).
    Yep, I've eaten too much chocolate...

1 box of celebrations
    1 terry's chocolate orange
    1 box of after eights
    1/2 box of ferrero rochers
    and all the strawberry and orange chocs from a family sized tin of quality streets.

I weighed myself today and I've only put on 1lb. :eek2: :yippe:
    I got rubbish chocolate this year!

hardly any of it i like! I got some after 8's, which are nice but a bit sickly, a chocolate santa but its that crap chocolate that tastes like cooking chocolate, and some chocolate orange segment things. I've been stealing my sisters chocolate instead, who got maltesers, ferrero rocher and milk tray. well jealous!
    I got:

2x chocolate orange
    Galaxy selection box
    Box of Roses
    Box of Lindor
    Box of Galaxy chocs
    Box of truffles
    Plus the occasional celebration from the family tin.
    "Too Much Chocolate" is a contradiction.
    Ooh, definitely too much chocolate.... sorry MoK...

We have yet to finish a tin of Roses. We also ended up with a tin of Celebrations and one of Heroes, somehow. Not to mention the After Eights, chocolate biscuits and a chocolate yule log that we have left. I think we'll be eating this stuff till July.
    I havent even started on my Christmas chocolate haul yet, not really a chocolatey person. Crisps on the other hand :yum:
    We have shit loads which is a pain as i am TRYING to lose weight but chocolate is my biggest downfall.
    i didnt really get that much choc this year!! .. got quite a few small bars in my stocking but thats about it!!
    as a family in general tho, relatives have given us loads of selection boxes to share between us..

2 huuuge thorntons boxs
    tin of quality street
    3 boxes of celebrations.. as well as other stuff!

at the moment tho im more into savoury stuff than sweet things! (wasnt last week tho!! i swear i ate my own body weight in chocolate!!)

id kill for some 'picnic food' right now.. sausage rolls.. cocktail sausages.. pork pies.. mmmm!! dont have any in tho i dont think :(
    I got loads of chocolate but I don't have a mega sweet tooth and I'm on a bit of a diet so I have been having a little bit here and there.
    I'd have the cravings for chocolate, but I know it's not good for my skin so I almost completely stopped, because the fear that my skin worsens (and it goes soooo quick), makes me stop wanting to eat some.
    Sod the chocolate, I got a tin of Jack Daniels fudge for Xmas. :yum: That stuff is very morish.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    pill 'ed wrote:
    this christmas period that just looking at the Cadbury's logo makes them feel ill?

Or in my case indifferent - that just isn't right!
    I've eaten loads of chocolate but there's still room for more :love:
    eat some cheese, after eating too much chocolate.
    - try it and you'll notice what i mean. ;)
    i didn't really get much - i got a box of praline chocolates from my family in france and a lindt bunny off my dad and his wife. the dogs bought me some haribo but that doesn't count.
    I've had FAR too much chocolate this chrimbo. Got given a tube of smarties, a tube of milky way buttons, a tube of minstrels, minature heroes, maltesers and a selection box.