Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Thank Fuck For That

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It's not often I express my love for a man, but I love you Jim. :heart: :thumb:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Cheers Jim :D
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

Now please don't give me a warning or tell me off for using lots of naughty words :)
    If you ever needed more proof he was a God. He does not rest, even on the 7th day!

However, I think it's left a sour taste in all our mouths, and is best forgotten swiftly with some warm milk before bed, and we can all get back to donating for Jake and random musings on the forum :)
    we can all get back to donating for Jake

Especially this bit :p

Man I cant believe I got really mad earlier, too mad for an internet forum... :cool:
    However, I think it's left a sour taste in all our mouths

Speak for yourself, I always spit...
    JsT wrote:
    Especially this bit :p

Man I cant believe I got really mad earlier, too mad for an internet forum... :cool:
    I could tell - Through talking to you on MSN, I had this image of you sitting in front of your computer with a bright red face with steam coming out of your ears. It almost made me scared to talk to youuu :p
    Kudos to you Jim.

Still can't get my head round it though, even for a troll he went more than one step too far.
    That's the school holidays for you. I had to wait in a queue for ten minutes for a pie in town earlier. :eek: Fucking hate the things. They should be in school permanently.
    Yerascrote wrote:
    Kudos to you Jim.

Still can't get my head round it though, even for a troll he went more than one step too far.
    Definately.

I didn't think people were capable of being so cruel tbh.

I couldn't say stuff like that about ANYONE, not even about someone I really hated. It was just completely heartless.
    And old people should be teaching them...
    Yeah this signed up last night, and was banned as well. I can only assume it's a previously banned member (probably monocrat - it had the same utterly moronic sense of humour - especially when they tried 'writing' things a publishing them. It would certainly be the only member in recent years with this level of psychological disorder/mental retardation) or a current user - I'd assume the former though.

I've been in touch with faceparty and we'll be looking over the logs and speaking to Google about their logs for the email accounts used by this user and last nights (I'm pretty certain it is monocrat though - he was unable to think of a username that he hadn't copied from a magazine - this stain on humanity seems to have the same problem)

One point - if someone posts an offensive link try not to quote it in replies - otherwise removing the link takes forever.
    Why is that gone but the brooklynn thread still up? Is it that much different why is that more acceptable because she did something first?
    Because people have a right to express their anger at someone insulting the dead, especially a lost friend. The comments have been removed from other threads to avoid derailing the other threads and to remove the link to the faceparty page.
    Yeah, makes as much sense as one would assume it too here
    Jim V wrote:
    Because people have a right to express their anger at someone insulting the dead, especially a lost friend. The comments have been removed from other threads to avoid derailing the other threads and to remove the link to the faceparty page.

Anger doesn't begin to cover it :mad: :mad:

Anyway, bed time :yeees:
    super jim v to the rescue once again. that's impressive mod work - i actually thought this shite was gonna end up being left on till the morning for everyone else to be annoyed by it too. good work.
    ...what now?
    Chicks and dudes, its been and gone. Doesn't really need bringing up again :)