Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Pranks

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just pulled a quality prank... I went here to get a free sample sent to my mate... Got a potty training DVD sent to another mate who shit himself in Nepal.

Yeah, mostly 'cause I rule! :thumb:

Anybody got any other good pranks to share.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Anybody got any other good pranks to share.

Get a sample of shampoo from a well known brand, preferably one your victim would be interested in.

Open it but make sure it can be resealed. Works best if you can send a small sample bottle.

Put bleach in. Reseal. Send.

The consequences are hilarious.

;)
    Oh, and thanks for the link btw. :thumb: :chin:
    Also one of my friends works for an electronics company and a guy he works with is a massive Celtic fan, to the point of obsession. And this guy absolutely hates anything to do with Rangers (obviously).

My friend signed him up for the Rangers Supporters Club and put his address on it so he gets loadsa Rangers mail to his house.

Not only that he also applied for him to be a mascot at the home matches giving address and phone number!

It actually cost him money to do this, but he did it anyway, because he likes going the extra mile, and he's an electrical engineer so he's not exactly a poor bastard, and can afford to waste money doing silly shit like this.

He also got a Rangers squad photo off the net and photoshopped the guy's head onto every player. Printed off LOADS of copies and put them up all around the place where they work and set it as the guys screensaver, background etc.

Yep, you could say he takes things too far but I think it's hilarious.

Think he's planning something for the guy's birthday. Picture of him in the paper with a Rangers top or something.
    This is a prank for the most mature of the maturest on here.

The POOP dollar.
    Works with the smallest UK paper money too (smalles in value, except you are a rich, careless idiot).

Find dog poo and rub the paper current in it until it's very brown except on one corner so you can carry it around. lay it on the ground with the pooey side down. when someone sees the bill he will pick it up and make his/her hand pooey.

At that point of time it is MANDATORY to jump out of your nearby hide place and shout POOP DOLLAR
    I've never done this but putting dog poop in a paper bag, setting fire to it, ringing the doorbell and running away has to be the most funny prank ever :lol:
    StrubbleS wrote:
    This is a prank for the most mature of the maturest on here.

The POOP dollar.
    Works with the smallest UK paper money too (smalles in value, except you are a rich, careless idiot).

Find dog poo and rub the paper current in it until it's very brown except on one corner so you can carry it around. lay it on the ground with the pooey side down. when someone sees the bill he will pick it up and make his/her hand pooey.

At that point of time it is MANDATORY to jump out of your nearby hide place and shout POOP DOLLAR

Ewwwww! You havent done that have you???
    Rachael wrote:
    Ewwwww! You havent done that have you???

For the lack of a english idiom I will translate a popular german one:

A StrubbleS should never play poop dollar and tell :razz:
    Addict wrote:
    Also one of my friends works for an electronics company and a guy he works with is a massive Celtic fan, to the point of obsession. And this guy absolutely hates anything to do with Rangers (obviously).

My friend signed him up for the Rangers Supporters Club and put his address on it so he gets loadsa Rangers mail to his house.

Not only that he also applied for him to be a mascot at the home matches giving address and phone number!

It actually cost him money to do this, but he did it anyway, because he likes going the extra mile, and he's an electrical engineer so he's not exactly a poor bastard, and can afford to waste money doing silly shit like this.

He also got a Rangers squad photo off the net and photoshopped the guy's head onto every player. Printed off LOADS of copies and put them up all around the place where they work and set it as the guys screensaver, background etc.

Yep, you could say he takes things too far but I think it's hilarious.

Think he's planning something for the guy's birthday. Picture of him in the paper with a Rangers top or something.
    Awesome.

My best mate's a biker... I've signed him up to Will Young's mailing list :lol: