Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

3 down, 1 to go

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
So, 4 games in 10 days...
What do you think?

I was gutted we lost against Blackburn on Tuesday, it was one of those games where we could have won 5:0 easily but couldn't put the ball in the net. Good win today in hard conditions!! Overall, compared to the christmas performances over the last few years I am pleased, although still a tough game against Bolton on Monday...

Shocked to see Aberdeen lose today, and to see Celtic draw again...

Man U domination today was just massive, 22 shots on goal and something like 66% possession of the ball...and 2 goals by the (not)chosen one again.
Chelsea have conceaded 8 goals in the last 4 games, awesome!

Leeds look like they are going down!
Colchester keep surprising.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I thought we'd get beat today actually, the dirty Tangerine bastards were due a result against us and we had a flu bug doing the rounds.

And yet we're still above Rangers. Second in the league going into New Year suits me fine.

Caught some of the Celtic game in the pub at lunchtime, they were very lucky to get a draw.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Bri-namite wrote:
    I thought we'd get beat today actually, the dirty Tangerine bastards were due a result against us and we had a flu bug doing the rounds.

And yet we're still above Rangers. Second in the league going into New Year suits me fine.

Caught some of the Celtic game in the pub at lunchtime, they were very lucky to get a draw.

Got it in one. Dundee Utd are always a threat to Aberdeen for some bizarre reason but at least we are still above Rangers :thumb: