Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

2006 shags

Comments

• SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Would have been another tonight save for the fact I'd done too much base. Billy willy and all that. :( Still she enjoyed herself. :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Day40 wrote:
    25 in a day!
    Not me, some illegal prostiute probably :yuck:

Hahaha, why can't I stop thinking of Peter Kay saying "14 STONE IN A DAAAAAAAY, DRINK ME OWN PISS N ALL!"
    Can I add one to my list as of Friday night/yesterday morning?

:D:yippe: :yippe:
    And now I'm celibate. :crying:
    By choice or necessity?
    :confused:
    When I first started going out with my ex, she told me she was going to be celibate for a while because of some moral reasons but it didn't take me long to crack her :naughty:
    Fair play. Was just curious :)
    pill 'ed wrote:
    When I first started going out with my ex, she told me she was going to be celibate for a while because of some moral reasons but it didn't take me long to crack her :naughty:

Haha. Lovin' your work :thumb:
    Just the one in the last 5 years. :love:
    pill 'ed wrote:
    haha reminds me of when i went out with an american from the bible belt and he decided a while ago that he wasn't gona have anymore sex until marriage. but i soon got him into bed.
    5 is definately not man yfor someone young and single!

Ive had 4 this year.
    jenni30 wrote:
    5 is definately not man yfor someone young and single!

Ive had 4 this year.
    i think it is, but then i don't do one night stands. if i sleep with someone its because i'm seeing/going out with them.
    On shagging and one night stands and relationships...does anyone else seem to have lost interest in casual meaningless sex/one night stands as they have gotten older? Like, when i was younger, casual meaningless sex was awesome and i wanted it all the time (not that i got it that often), but now im older (not that old though) all i ever want is one single girlfriend to go out with and have a relationship with.
    Bullseye wrote:
    On shagging and one night stands and relationships...does anyone else seem to have lost interest in casual meaningless sex/one night stands as they have gotten older? Like, when i was younger, casual meaningless sex was awesome and i wanted it all the time (not that i got it that often), but now im older (not that old though) all i ever want is one single girlfriend to go out with and have a relationship with.

Your on your own there mate.
    Bullseye wrote:

i deffo agree there, back when i was younger like 17-21 or so the casual scene was ace, used to pull everyweek or something and it was all fun and games. when i got into my current relationship i totally felt ready for it and its one of the best things thats happened to me.

not to sound a bit shitty or anything but half the girls i used to pull or take home back in the days were not relationship material.

anyways, all happy now :thumb:
    eta:

just kidding.
    6 this year, no idea in total.
    1 this year
    3 this year.

5 in total.
    1 new
    2 previous

3 in total

all were shit....roll on 2007
    Only a few, I am scared for life.
    hmmm

interesting about the numbers. My mate told me he read this report that said guys don't marry girls who have had more then 10 guys..Imea mean go out with them sure but not marry. Makes me wonder if thats true and what it means for these times.
    3 this year. People I would rather forget. Had some great kisses though! :p
    Bullseye wrote:
    On shagging and one night stands and relationships...does anyone else seem to have lost interest in casual meaningless sex/one night stands as they have gotten older?.

This means you are turning into your parents.
    This year, 3. Altogether, 3. Best... haha.
    Bullseye wrote:

You're not alone. The way I see it, if I like someone enough to sleep with them, I want to see them more! Why just do it once?

Sex with randoms is rarely that good..an emotional connection is better in my experience.
    ill second that lol
    Just the one for me. But then, after three weeks, she ran off with a workmate. Was my first as well :(