Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

sims 2 pets

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
There must be somebody on here who plays. I thought I remember hearing that the pets can have babies too, am I wrong? I can't find it anywhere, just how to make more money :\

And also since I'm asking, I've seen lots of places on line where you can download like ducks or well stuff like this http://www.aroundthesims2.com/objects/index.html how do you actually do it? I've downloaded some things but now I'm confused :(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't have the pets expansion yet, but when you download things... if I remember rightly, if you go into my documents/EA Games/The Sims 2 then create a new folder called "Downloads"

Then, when you extract your downloaded files, extract them to there :)
    What do you mean by extract :o

And thanks :D
    When you download it, is it a .zip file, or something like a .rar archive file - something like that? Use WinZip or another unzipping program (I use WinAce, because it does it all for me) and when it asks where to extract it to, send it to that folder :D
    yep they can have babies :) i havent actually played on it, but my sister is on it aaall the time. she created a male and female dog, made them play etc and then a while later she had something like 3 puppies - all of which i know because she plays it with the sound on full! :impissed: so i know whats happening aall the time
    soraliah wrote:
    later she had something like 3 puppies - all of which i know because she plays it with the sound on full! :impissed: so i know whats happening aall the time

ahahaha!!!! I wonder what it's like with two people:lol:

I've got the pack but dont play it often because of my DVD Drive plays up very often.

But the idea is your ment to have 2 dogs Boy & girl and they have to be REALLY good friends and then you use one of the kenels and they "get jiggy"
    Oh you need a house, thats my problem. I bought a boy dog and I was getting so frustrated cuz I wanted puppies :p
    haha

Read the Tips it pops up sometimes they actauly do help:lol:
    www.modthesims2.com is the best one for that kinda thing i think.

You download Q Press Installer and then you can download lots of nice things for your sims. Have a look and let me know what you think.
    They have an action, click on one, and it will have an action 'try for puppies with...' at least it did with me. I think you need a dog house as well though.

I tried starting a breeder with 4 dogs. they literally destroyed everything though :( so killed her.

Is there anyway to download pre-occupied neighbourhoods? It's a bit boring with the same three, I only like to manage one family so creating my own neighbourhood would be hell!
    i like making graveyards ;)

make a family of 8 or so, trap them all in a room, make them set a fire and then watch them buuurn!! .. then once theyre dead i spread the gravestones round the plot and do the process again until i have loads :)

then when thats done i create a 'old man groundskeeper' to live in a little hut..

yeah... i really should get out more.. :p
    Ahahahaha!

Thats abit scary!
    squeal wrote:
    www.modthesims2.com is the best one for that kinda thing i think.

You download Q Press Installer and then you can download lots of nice things for your sims. Have a look and let me know what you think.

Just from the looks :heart::heart: I shall let you know if I can actually figure it out now ;) I want that mansion. THe downloading for dummies thred started good but I got so lost on that q express.