Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bloody Hell Women!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
They screw with my head! Starting to wonder why I bother. So sneaky and conniving. :crazyeyes Fucks me up when female 'friends' come onto me because they see someone else interested in me. Feel awkward after. Maybe I should stay away from the young ones?! Ah! Makes me feel liek my head will explode! The scene is so fucked, yet I always go back...never bloody changes.

Comments

• Options
    Fairy wrote:
    They screw with my head! Starting to wonder why I bother. So sneaky and conniving. :crazyeyes Fucks me up when female 'friends' come onto me because they see someone else interested in me. Feel awkward after. Maybe I should stay away from the young ones?! Ah! Makes me feel liek my head will explode! The scene is so fucked, yet I always go back...never bloody changes.

Yeah, I saw girls tend to do that. Not to harm you, just to look, "well could I theoretically measure up with that broad?". It's all about value on the market, and nobody wants to be some kind of second hand crap.

If the female 'friends' are coming onto you, just ignore them, sit elsewhere if they start to get touchy, don't flatter their ego, just give them the cold shoulder. Case in case tell them to leave it/you be, because you are not interested in them.
  • Options
    Depends if your female friend knows where they stand and that you're not interested.

But yeah, it can feel uncomfortable at times because you don't know how to act...

The question is was she trying to take advantage of you, or did she think you wanted it too?
  • Options
    Depends if your female friend knows where they stand and that you're not interested.

But yeah, it can feel uncomfortable at times because you don't know how to act...

The question is was she trying to take advantage of you, or did she think you wanted it too?

neither nor.

As far as I can gather they do such things to tease. Just to check "Ok, I could have him if I wanted, so I still got what it takes." Imo, you can't have them for real.

but sorry for answering that question for you OP, I think I'm right tho.
  • Options
    I wouldn't mind a few girls cracking on to me lol, mind you if they were only doing for their own ego boost or to mess with me when I found some1, that would suck.
  • Options
    Yeah I am sure its an ego thing. I sort of said something at the end of the night, but I just don't like having these in between friends. Thing is at the time it didnt bother me, just went with it. After I was just thinking what the hell?! The fact I had been drinking didn't really help. Most people are shits, I just can't be bothered with mind games and trying to get ego boosts. Waste of time. The world is full of meat markets! I'm probably too nice for the scene, thats why I tend to take breaks from it.
  • Options
    Fairy wrote:
    Yeah I am sure its an ego thing. I sort of said something at the end of the night, but I just don't like having these in between friends. Thing is at the time it didnt bother me, just went with it. After I was just thinking what the hell?! The fact I had been drinking didn't really help. Most people are shits, I just can't be bothered with mind games and trying to get ego boosts. Waste of time. The world is full of meat markets! I'm probably too nice for the scene, thats why I tend to take breaks from it.
    Hrm... Tbh I find the scene awkward in that sense, it just appears seedy, people looking for a fuck which is fine if you want just a lay, but not so great if you don't.

Hah, women are just trouble anyway, but kinda nice sometimes... Sometimes. :)