Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Star Trek Legacy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone got the game?

Know anything about it i.e cheats walkthroughs

Im stuck on the 2nd mission:yuck:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Only played it on PC - to be honest did seem anything hard or good about it. Just keep going towards your target then once you've been twatted fly away and heal for about 17 hours then repeat until the end of the game.

Very disappointed to be honest - and deliberately making the PC version look worse than the xbox 360 and removing the ability to upgrade ships because 'it was too complicated' - seriously, there is no justification for a world that pays people like the game makers of this to have jobs.
    Hmm, i did find some cheats, and i passed the second mission but now im stuck on the 3rd!

One thing i hate about the game is that the fact when you press tab and your in the map the mouse is SO SLOW! or its the way its set its horrible and in the menu and general mouse stuff!
    Well i've made it through some missions just stuck on the one where there are hundredss! of the red dots on the maps

EDIT: whats the LS key??
    The idiots didn't translate the instructions from xbox (fucking clown shoes) - LS means press Left Stick - so very helpful on the bloody PC

For targetting you need to first press shift-T to turn on targetting (can you see how easy this will be) - then when aiming at another ship hold down T then move the mouse to the subsystem you want to target the release T.

See - simply easy to use PC interface :grump:

I mean, what was actually wrong with improving Bridge Commander - and who the hell thinks it's more immersive to never see inside a ship? How autisitic are these people?
    Oh and if you use the arrow keys you can get around the map quicker
    I got bored of it also :-)

I like star trek but the game is pretty shite. Can't compare it to the xbox 360, but I had noticed I couldn't target subsystems. But I just tended to go behind them and pummel them and miraculously their engines would die...

Also, how do repair stations work? :confused: they don't seem to do anything, the ship just goes towards it when you try to 'dock' and it doesn't do anything...
    Also, how do repair stations work? :confused: they don't seem to do anything, the ship just goes towards it when you try to 'dock' and it doesn't do anything...

Thats what im stuck at its like "dock" and it stops, i pressed R and pressed what to repair but not much happens..