Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

No Cocaine is driving me mad!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok so I don't snort as much as I used to but every now and again I like to treat myself to some coke and I've been trying everyone I know all week and I still can't get any fucking Cocaine, it's starting to drive me mad!! Some of you must have been there before, when you really want a drug but can't get hold of it and you can't stop fucking thinking about getting it, anyone know how to take my mind off it for a while?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i generally hit the drink
    Think I'll be getting some in for New Years methinks!
    Nash wrote:
    Think I'll be getting some in for New Years methinks!

That is my plan but no one that I usually ring up has got any!
    I'm going to meet up with some of the more dodgy characters that sell drugs in a dodgy area later, I'll hopefully have some luck there.
    Get some poon tang.
    pill 'ed wrote:
    That is my plan but no one that I usually ring up has got any!
    I'm going to meet up with some of the more dodgy characters that sell drugs in a dodgy area later, I'll hopefully have some luck there.

That's never usually a good thing as I can't see the quality being great, bit hit and miss to say the least.

Luckily I know a few people who know the 'big people'. But I generally only have a dabble every once in awhile.
    Take up gambling. Apparently the rush you get from winning works the same neural circuits as cocaine, positively reenforcing the behaviour.

</bad advice>
    /
    I didn't bother with the dodgy people in the end but my dealer who I usually go to, who didn't have any, managed to get hold of one of his mates who had some so I got hold of 2 grams of really good quality Coke!
    Unfortunately, I snorted it all last night and now I have no money left for new years eve, only alot of booze.
    pill 'ed wrote:
    I didn't bother with the dodgy people in the end but my dealer who I usually go to, who didn't have any, managed to get hold of one of his mates who had some so I got hold of 2 grams of really good quality Coke!
    Unfortunately, I snorted it all last night and now I have no money left for new years eve, only alot of booze.

2 grams in one night?

I know bad cocaine addicts who don't even use that much.
    Not good, you could have at least saved a gramme lol! When you think that's 80 quid or more in one night then that's bad.

Less is more with coke, i've done half a gramme in a whole night before which has been great. Of course your coke has to be quality, but if it isn't why would you buy it?
    Addict wrote:
    2 grams in one night?

I know bad cocaine addicts who don't even use that much.

2 grams would easily disspear in a number of hours nevermind the whole night :confused:
    z- wrote:
    2 grams would easily disspear in a number of hours nevermind the whole night :confused:

Yea, it can, but snorting 2 grams to yourself is never a good idea. You've got to start thinking you've got a problem, especially the way pill'ed talks about the stuff.

Most people I know with a coke problem snort a gram a day. Spending £40 a day is pretty bad, but £80 and you're in big trouble.
    I agree it's not good at all, but the user has to decide what's good and what's bad...

Like I said, a half gram of 'Quality' coke will last me a whole night (If it's really good coke you only need smallish lines). If you need 2 Grams or more then you are either looking at some serious quality issues or the user has a problem with tolerance due to high use. Or the user has the need to 'feel fucked'!
    £80 a night is easily easily done, it all dpenends on howmuch cash your able to spend..

been ont he party the past 3 days..all gone pete tong,
    Trust me when I say it was pretty good quality coke. Not the best, but pretty good.
    I was feeling fairly fucked after half a gram was up my nose, its just a case of making the buzz last all night. I snort quite chunky lines so use up my coke pretty fast.
    pill 'ed wrote:
    Trust me when I say it was pretty good quality coke. Not the best, but pretty good.
    I was feeling fairly fucked after half a gram was up my nose, its just a case of making the buzz last all night. I snort quite chunky lines so use up my coke pretty fast.

That's the thing, you don't need to... because you will be wasting a large percentage as it won't be absorbed. Smaller lines work better and your coke lasts alot longer, and it is just as enjoyable.
    Nash wrote:
    That's the thing, you don't need to... because you will be wasting a large percentage as it won't be absorbed. Smaller lines work better and your coke lasts alot longer, and it is just as enjoyable.

True, but I find that these days if I don't snort my coke in big lines then it doesn't effect me nearly as well as it can. I don't know if this is a high tolerance because I used to snort alot, even though I don't touch it as much as I used to at all, or whether it is just phsychological because I'm used to snorting big lines?
    sounds like youre on the way to having a bit of a problem there if you dont watch out.
    yeah, it's worrying to read.

Thing is, you dont sound as though you think you've got any problem atall.
    I used to have a bit of a problem but I hardly touch the stuff now, it's just when I do I snort alot. If I started buying it as much as I used to then I'd have a big problem.
    sounds like youre on the way to having a bit of a problem there if you dont watch out.

My thoughts as well. You seem pretty young to be hammering cocaine.
    My thoughts as well. You seem pretty young to be hammering cocaine.

Hmm not so unusual where I live.
    I know a few 14, 15 and 16 year old kids who are taking about 8 or 9 pills most weekends, smoking Cannabis daily and trying the odd bit of Cocaine or Speed.
    It's not even a very rough or run-down area either.
    pill 'ed wrote:
    Hmm not so unusual where I live.
    I know a few 14, 15 and 16 year old kids who are taking about 8 or 9 pills most weekends, smoking Cannabis daily and trying the odd bit of Cocaine or Speed.
    It's not even a very rough or run-down area either.

And I used to know 20-25 year olds (who I'm not in contact with any more) with quite severe mental health problems from their drug habits/addictions. You'll be lucky if from the amount of drugs you seem to take, you dont end up with a messed up head.
    And I used to know 20-25 year olds (who I'm not in contact with any more) with quite severe mental health problems from their drug habits/addictions. You'll be lucky if from the amount of drugs you seem to take, you dont end up with a messed up head.

That doesn't happen to every drug user. I know my limits.
    pill 'ed wrote:
    I used to have a bit of a problem but I hardly touch the stuff now, it's just when I do I snort alot. If I started buying it as much as I used to then I'd have a big problem.

Just be careful
    These things can really creep up on you, and if you had a problem before as you say, then youll know this.

It might be difficult as someone who used to have an even bigger problem, to see that it might *still* be a problem when youre doing less than you used to, but surely you must recognise the signs if youre running around with that urge trying to get it and then blowing lots all in one night.

Noone here is going to try and stop you doing what you want to do - just saying watch out, thats all.
    Sometimes it takes an outsider to see it and say something.
    Plenty of people on here have worked through their own drug problems too and come out the other side, so you dont need to feel defensive.
    I know and I do appreciate that you're all trying to help.
    I've never had a massive problem but when I was 17, me and my mates would go through about 2 grams of cocaine a week for quite a while and I had occaisionally stollen money to do this, that was my lowest point.
    I only do it about once every 3 or 4 months now and I don't think about it when I don't have it, it's just when I do set my mind on getting it and I can't then I get really frustrated.
    pill 'ed wrote:
    I didn't bother with the dodgy people in the end .
    They would probaly have just sold You Daz in A sandwhich bag anyway.
    If you miss it that much you shouldnt be buying it.