Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

burlesque

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
i saw dita von tease a while a go and i really thought, it was pretty dull...now surely there are some better acts and some better tricks than someo of the ones she sugested in some interview i saw a while a go....i think her and manson must have a very dull sex life.

but the question i'm asking is who are the better acts...
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Depends on what constitutes 'better' for you? Immodesty Blaze was in town a while ago. Erm, unless you visit fetish clubs to see what sort of shows are on offer? TG weekends etc normally have shows going on of some sort.
  • Options
    I'm not a huge burlesque fan, but i recently bought the DVD of the suicide girls first tour (gothic/alternative burlesque) and it was money well spent!
  • Options
    i saw dita von tease a while a go and i really thought, it was pretty dull...now surely there are some better acts and some better tricks than someo of the ones she sugested in some interview i saw a while a go....i think her and manson must have a very dull sex life.

All that means is that she needs to divorce him and start dating me!!
    Never seen a burlesque act live, would like to.
  • Options
    i saw that 'faking it' programme about burlesque last night. its kinda strange! but entertaining.

i met dita von teese at JPGaultier fashion show the other year. i got taken backstage with her and all the paps were taking her photo. i had no clue who she was! so when i asked and found out i ran to where her seat was and nicked her invitation. has a big lipstick pout mark on it too. i should really sell that!
  • Options
    One of my friends helps put on a burlesque night in Birmingham a few times a year. It's at the glee club and very popular, the audience dress up too and it always has a theme. I'm gonna go to the next one.