Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The 'which one of your presents are broke' thread

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My mp3 player. :crying:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Awwwwwww shit. Loads of shops will be open tomorrow though, should be able to take it back.
    RubberSkin wrote:
    Awwwwwww shit. Loads of shops will be open tomorrow though, should be able to take it back.
    Got it out of a catalogue. :(

I told my mum she should have gave it to me early. Then atleast I would have been able to get it replaced before Christmas. :D

Shit happens though. :grump:
    Unlucky dude :(
    Mine too!!

Well, kinda. Its more the stupid computers that wont transfer the shit over :grumpy:
    Mine too!!

Well, kinda. Its more the stupid computers that wont transfer the shit over :grumpy:
    Thats whats sort of happened with mine. Along with other things.
    aww unlucky!

my sister got some ghd straighteners from my dad which wont work - and just now she got a hairdryer from my mum which is also on the fritz! unlucky!!

i dont think i actually got anything electrical.. apart from a lava lamp so im hoping that isnt broken!
    God, when I saw the thread title, I thought that "girl's" glass dildo had been used too much already...
    None :D
    Not broken but, went in Debenhams xmas eve, saw a poker chips set in a reel reduced - brought it home - some thiefs opened it, split some of the chips packets (there's packed in their colours, just covered in plastic to keep them all together) and there's two packs of cards that have been pinched as well. Have to take it back tomorrow. Lugged the heavy sod all over town xmas eve damn it!!
    My friend was gutted today.

She received a Tom Tom for her car. She opened the box and all the wires and user manual stuff was there but not the Tom Tom itself!
    I bought someone a Coffee machine, Turns out there's a part missing! :mad:
    My mom got me earrings with silver posts and I can't wear those... I think that counts.