Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Christmas songs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Happy Christmas all!

Name and nname christmas songs for me...yu pon know that one .... didnt your granny always tell ya that the good songa re the best??

Help an old scroog with rose wine and cider and grass ouit.

:razz: :thumb: :p;) :crazyeyes

:lol:

Comments

• Options
    Shouted:

CHRISTMAS TIME, MISTLETOE AND WINE

LAAAA LAAA LAAAA, LA LA LA LA LAAA

:) got it going through my head already!
  • Options
    same here
    inwant to know the name of thespong to tdpown;pad it and go mad in my rpom..

anbypme knopw it?
  • Options
    Erm, I'm no good at knowing the names of songs, unfortunately, just remember a few lines of the chorus to sing along poorly with:

Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock...
    err
    yea that's all I can remember.

Mum just made me hot chocolate with baileys. I'm not sure if it's nice or not. :chin:
  • Options
    :hyper: Drink it anywsay if i ts nice or not..its alcohol.

drinking cheap cider here myself and smoking grass//lovinbg it life it large it!

????

fuck it...tahere be plebntly of songs on the radio 2morrow withj the christmas festive season among it..
    :yes: :crazyeyes
    I donbt believe its CHRISTMAS:wave:
  • Options
    I am drinking it but it's kind of weird.

We just had a lost drunk person at our door. I went to give him directions but he ran off.

Poor soul :(. However, if the story of the nativity teaches us anything (and I believe it does) he shall be able to find his way home by following the stars :)
  • Options
    He'll get home, if he dosenst then he wasnt meant to..i strongly belive in concidence..

100%

Away to smoke grass and drift off to sleep..gonna be an early start 2morrow as my sister still belives in santa...and 10 liters of cider between me and a mate to get tucked into and an off licence open next door to my mates house, gonna be a messy buzz tomorrow.

My main dealers in rehab too....the only one wholl give me as muich es and coke on tick as i want and pay bacj when i can...but hes in rehab..hopeuflly hes backj for new years eve.

right, better shut the fuck up nmow. im fucked up. :D

:D

:D