Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hello!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi Everyone!
I used to be registered and use these boards regularly until about 3 years ago when I had to move house and didn't bother sorting out broadband in my new place. I also had a baby so was doing the 'mummy thing' for a while but when I came back here I couldn't for the life of me remember my old username, password or anything. But hey, they do say that you loose part of your memory when you give birth! :yes:
Anyway, ive been reading posts for a while and decided i really needed to be part of it again - so here I am! Hope to get to know some of you soon.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Welcome back :wave:

How old is your little one?
    She was 3 at the beginning of October. This is the first Christmas she's been aware of whats going on and she is sooooooo excited its driving me mad! I've just given her a bath to try and calm her down and it ended in a massive water fight between her and her Aunty. But hey, i guess you need to let go a bit at christmas!
    Heh, my little girl has just turned 1 but I swear she knows what's going cos she's been so hyper today!

Hope you have a great Christmas with her :)
    Welcome! :wave:
    Hello, welcome back :)