Home› General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

We don't have a weekend thread...

...(I don't think!!!)

So whatcha all doing this weekend before Christmas?

I'm off out on the piss tonight and going clubbing with my lovely friends from back home:D

I'm then off out on the piss tomorrow night I think! Not quite sure if I want to yet though as I don't wanna be hungover christmas day!
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm going a friends party tonight, though its mostly going to be 'grown ups' We'll most likely get mashed and head on into town where i hope to see some friends who have come back from uni.

Tomorrow, the same!
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Going home tonight. Just chilling tommorow.
  • Options
    Procrastinating from various essays today.

Tomorrow I'm working 6.30 - 4 (which is gonna kill me, I've not woken up before midday all week, student bum!) then I'm off to the pub for a glass (or bottle.. or three) of wine, all in the Christmas spirit!
  • Options
    Going out for a curry with family & gf tonight, working tommorrow and lots of wrapping up of presents. :D
  • Options
    Off to a big fat Greek party in a minute, then a housewarming and then probably into town for a bit.

Tomorrow me and the bloke are looking after my niece and three of his nephews during the day... so will probably go swimming, to see Santa and then be incredibly happy to hand them over at 6pm. At that point it's off to the pub in the village I grew up in, see all me old school muckers for a good ole knees up :thumb:
  • Options
    Tonight I'm working but will probably have a quiet smoke by myself when I get back in the early hours of the morning. Tomorrow my family are coming over and we are having our christmas eve chinese take away that we have every year, we order like everything on the menu! lol Looking forward to that, gonna smoke a few jays before to wet my appetite. After that there is a Christmas eve party going on at my local which some of my friends are going to, I might pop down but I have absolutely no money to spare so unless I can get pissed off free wine and beer at my house before and then try and scrounge a few pints off my mates down there, I'll be staying in.
  • Options
    nuthin
  • Options
    I will be mostly doing uni work and exam revision :crying:
    Tomorrow night I'm off to the pub with my old school friends that we always go to on xmas eve.
  • Options
    Oh and I'm also gonna see my Mum tomorrow (who I aint seen since September). Oops.
  • Options
    It's my best mates birthday today so were going out for a meal. Tomorow i'll be heading over to see my brother and his family (2 boys and a girl) and i'll be going to midnight mass at the local church. My olds are going to a spiritualist church and although i believe in some of the ideals of spiritualism, i'm more protestant than i am a spiritualist. Sadly that means i'll be going to church alone this year.
  • Options
    Worked today, working tomorrow.

After that? Dying, ready for feeling more energetic for my 10 hour shift on Boxing Day :D.
  • Options
    Well, Friday, I worked til 4.30pm and then I did lots of crimbo shopping. I went to the pub with my mate danced until 4am.

Saturday, I worked from 8.00am-4.30pm again I met my other mate to get some Jack and Jills for when I go out on Boxing Day and ended up at his mate's staying up all night drinking and other such debauched acts.

Today I am working again until 4.30pm - although hoping I can get away early, doing the rest of my crimbo shopping and then going home to sleep and get a bollocking from my Mam and Dad since my battery died and I didn't tell them I was going out, ha.

Tomorrow I am going to sleep til 11AM, open pressies get into a nice outfit and go up to my sis' avec the rentals for some crimbo dinner. I might go out tomorrow night, dunno yet.

BOXING DAY is where it's happening. I'm gonna go to Optimo do lots of dancing, ravage my brain more with drink and drugs and sport a new dress! Huzzah!

I feel so ill right now though. This won't do. I've not been to bed yet.
  • Options
    Today will be spent in the kitchen, making chocolate truffles and soup for tomorrow.

And I think I have broken my wrist so that's going to make everything oh so interesting.
  • Options
    1983 wrote:

Saturday, I worked from 8.00am-4.30pm again I met my other mate to get some Jack and Jills for when I go out on Boxing Day and ended up at his mate's staying up all night drinking and other such debauched acts.

I tried getting myself some of the old jabba's for boxing day but my mate has run out :mad: I'm working Boxing Day now anyway so it doesn't matter, he BETTER have some in before New Years Eve or I'm going to have to try elsewhere which is a mission.
    I did get some nice skunk in for tonight and Christmas day though :D and ALOT of beer!
  • Options
    Yesterday I monged around and watched films with my boyfriend, today trying to find out what the times are for a crimbo eve party tonight at a bar..oh the disorganisation, my mum is having a buffet tonight so getting fat on that and tomooorrrowww christmas at home with my boyfriend and mum etc. I have a few big prezzies to open. Whee :hyper:
  • Options
    Im concerned that i may have fractured my elbow :|
  • Options
    Ouch! How?
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:
    Ouch! How?

I slipped on some stairs in a bar. Its probably just bruised but its really painful. Ah well i just wont be drinking with my left hand later.
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    I slipped on some stairs in a bar. Its probably just bruised but its really painful. Ah well i just wont be drinking with my left hand later.

Sure their arses! Hope it feels better later.
  • Options
    I get to see my Uncle's ADHD chocolate lab puppy :heart: And she just loves my grandma, its too hilarous. And open lots of presents in just a few hours.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Going up the pub to get spandangled with my mates.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I was supposed to be going out tonight but I'm STILL recovering from last night :grump: