Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

anyone else not getting anything for christmas?

It seems that I will have nothing to open on christmas morning. although I do have £200 left. (not that I spent any christmas cash or am allowed to spend any until after christmas. unless its for presents to open on the day.

thing is, I can't think of anything I want
I asked for some gifts but they were denied for obvious reasons.

not really looking for advice, just wondering if anyones in the same boat.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Fuck no. I'm getting muchos presentos.

Here open this on Christmas Day :birthday:
    oooh thanks, I love cake.
    Hopefully ill be getting something this year, but I have had times where ive had nothing to open and its not been that great.
    Christmas sucks.
    It's not a cake.

It's a box with a pointy thingy.
    I hope you get somthing good suzy cause you deserve it. :)
    LacyMay wrote:
    It's not a cake.

It's a box with a pointy thingy.

oh well then....
    I love boxes with pointy thingy's.
    oh well then....
    I love boxes with pointy thingy's.

Good cos i got you loads
    :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:
    I hope you weren't begging for sex on christmas :P (about the denied one)...

I don't know what I will get, probably not much, since I wasn't wishing for anything. Maybe a pullover, some socks, a book...

there isn't much money left.

I was lucky, because I dug out 60€ in thalia (A book/media/game store) coupons, I got for last x-mas. Usually they are just valid inbetween of 12 months when you buy them. The date said 23.12. :P so somebodies lazyness saved me 60€.

I paid for all x-mas presents, with the x-mas present from last year :razz:
    StrubbleS wrote:
    I hope you weren't begging for sex on christmas :P (about the denied one)...

I don't know what I will get, probably not much, since I wasn't wishing for anything. Maybe a pullover, some socks, a book...

there isn't much money left.

I was lucky, because I dug out 60€ in thalia (A book/media/game store) coupons, I got for last x-mas. Usually they are just valid inbetween of 12 months when you buy them. The date said 23.12. :P so somebodies lazyness saved me 60€.

I paid for all x-mas presents, with the x-mas present from last year :razz:

lol, nah, wasn't for sex, not that desperate.

the gift coupons you got sound cool, just choose wisely on what you use them on.
    I have a grand total of two presents to open. I thought that it would bother me but I'm not so sure now. I just like the fact that it's a day where people are happy and that's enough for me.

ODG that sounds soooo pathetic. I'm not sentimental normally but I do love a good Crimbo!
    I'm not going to have much to open on Christmas day because my present from my Dad isn't really a under-the-tree gift, and I'm not getting much else. I'm going to Mum's on Boxing Day, so I'll have presents then instead :D
    I'm just getting money (my parents are transferreing some amount into my bank account they wont tell me how much) and some little bits and pieces. Cant say I'm that bothered though.
    well im not really materialistic but it would be nice to have something to open or do on christmas day rather than sit round being bored.
    lol, nah, wasn't for sex, not that desperate.

the gift coupons you got sound cool, just choose wisely on what you use them on.

yea I did... I paid for all x-mas presents with those coupons, which I got for x-mas 2005 :D

That's a deal.
    thats what we call planning ahead kids.
    I'm not even celbrating til boxing day because my mums working a 12 hour shift on Christmas day. :grump: I have nothing to do at all on the day.
    me neither, doesn't matter because I've got lots of schoolwork to do anyway.
    For my dad I got the big Gary Larson comic collection. He has hilarious comics.
    For my mother a kinda horoscopy, astrology, esoteric bollocks book.
    For my big sister a terry pratchett novel.

Then I got the movie "Indien". It's an austrian production and one of the best films I ever seen. Not sure what to do with it... Maybe give it to a collegue of study, because we talked about it, and he hasn't seen the film yet. It was just 10€ anyways, so meh...

Let him have it.

I bought a book for me too... and my little sister :/ well is missing out yet. need to think of something.

Moreoever do I get a (burnt :P) copy of the first Jack Johnson Album for my dad
    and a Café Del Mar CD for my mummsy.
    sounds good. hope they like it. hope you have a good christmas too matt.
    I've been told by my parents that I haven't got many "parcels" to open this year but I'm not at all bothered. I'd rather they saved their money tbh. Although I do like the odd treat, I feel I don't know, a bit guilty taking presents from them when I know they are currently struggling for money >.<

I've got 8 parcels to give out on Christmas day though :D Just for my parents and siblings this year though. I am skint.
    you have my sympathy... :) not that it's worth anything but. :p

Me, i'm looking forward to christmas eve.
    Nah. Its not wasting money. Its nice to treat people every now and again :)
    Yay! 1000 posts!
    deep fantom: if you dont wanna spend money on someone you dont want to then dont, also if its gonna put you out (as in get you in debt) then dont do it either.
    Yay! 1000 posts!
    You are now an official post-whore. :p

I actually did college work on Xmas day a couple of years ago, pity I'm not studing at the moment, I could do with some work to keep me busy.
    wanna do mine? :p
    me neither, doesn't matter because I've got lots of schoolwork to do anyway.

I cannot believe you are saying that! :shocking:

Christmas day is a day to be with your family or friends or both, eat, drink, be merry. Not do schoolwork! I can't believe it. I really am shocked!
    It seems that I will have nothing to open on christmas morning. although I do have £200 left. (not that I spent any christmas cash or am allowed to spend any until after christmas. unless its for presents to open on the day.

thing is, I can't think of anything I want
    I asked for some gifts but they were denied for obvious reasons.

not really looking for advice, just wondering if anyones in the same boat.
    Yeah what to get the guy who has it all eh!!
    ashlee wrote:
    I cannot believe you are saying that! :shocking:

Christmas day is a day to be with your family or friends or both, eat, drink, be merry. Not do schoolwork! I can't believe it. I really am shocked!
    I agree!!!
    About £100 off my dad (which I'm planning on spending on clothes, shoes, DVD and if possible some make up), possibly a CD off a mate and possibly money of both grandmas and auntie.