Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

How wrong is this?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Fooled by Cybermum!

What do you think of this?

It's a bit messed up really..

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    weird
    Haha that's hilarious, It's a shitty thing for a mum to do to her son though!
    She would be well gutted if she found that her son was a crossdresser that was banging her best mate from next door and her ol' man was having an affair with pub landlord.
    Makoto wrote:
    She would be well gutted if she found that her son was a crossdresser that was banging her best mate from next door and her ol' man was having an affair with pub landlord.

:lol: I was thinking something similar! I can't believe what she did, not only conning her own son, but underhandedly invading his privacy. What a bad mother.
    She has apprently got a book out called "Child Rearing for Fun: Trust Your Instincts and Enjoy Your Children".

I bet it covers all the great tips from learning how to spy on your child and humiliate them in public.
    She was quite lucky, frankly. Most other mothers would not be getting Aristotle quoted at them, but would end up in discussions about blowjobs!