Home› General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What horrible things have you come across in your room...

...whilst looking for something else?

I found a pair of my exe's boxers this morning under my bed whilst looking for something else :sour: They were clean (he always kept a few pairs here) but I thought I had thrown them away when we split up a year ago.

They ended up being thrown across my room in disgust when I realised what they were :lol:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    mouldy old packed lunch and a few strange men in the morning
    a coke bottle with coke still in it that had turned into some sort of powder? wtf?
    A stocking with a very very mouldy satsuma in it a couple of months after christmas last year :yuck:
    Nothing disgusting, but i found a few photos of exes i'd neglected to burn.
    An ashtray tipped upside down after a party
    A milk bottle hidden on the window sill with what looked like cheese inside

Not in my bedroom but in the living room a week or so there was a horrible smell like sick, we searched for ages and it turned out a cup of tea with the dregs left in had been left on top of the stereo which is ancient and heats up so the old tea had been heated up repeatedly and enough mould to fill the whole cup had grown in 2 days :o It was minging
    Hehe, the first post reminded me of finding a pair of boxers in my room at Uni... they were far too tiny to be my current boyfriend's, so they must have come from the boyfriend before, over two years ago!

Also, not exactly my room, but I once found an old banana in the bottom of my bag :blush: Let's just say it wasn't entirely recognisable as a banana anymore, and it's lucky that bag had a waterproof lining...
    This might sound weird, but I have never found anything horrible in my bedroom, and I don't really expect to...
    I am quite tidy for a guy.
    I don't even want to look in my room. It's a horrible mess, I'm scared of what I can find :nervous:
    Nothing bad in my room. I came across a used condom in my exes room once though when i was looking for something.
    Just over a year ago i found a lovely pile of vomit. I'd forgotten that I'd thrown up into my dirty clothes pile the night before.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    At least it took you hours to find it, imagine if it had taken weeks! :p
    At least it took you hours to find it, imagine if it had taken weeks! :p

It was more like a day actually. The evening after it happened. The thing is I'd had friends come and go before i discovered it when i went to do my washing!
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Not the bedroom, but:
    One morning my dad's cat chased a cat that had entered the house. Later that day my dad found out that the scared hat had shat itself while running, and there was crap all over the living room.
    Fat chicks
    I've never found anything untoward personally, but one of my flatmates in halls unearthed some tuna mayo pasta that had been in her room at least 3 weeks. There was a plate on top of the bowl and she lifted the plate-it wasn't pretty. It looked like an independent growth of its own, and she promptly vomited everywhere. She then had two lots to clear up :D
    ive found lunch boxes on a number of occasions, with lots of mould growing on un-recogniseable food.

A family friend was over today and they had noticed a rancid smell for a few days then went to explore the loft and a rhuge rat had died, was infested with maggots and its decomposing body fluids had seeped through the floorboards of the roof space. Her husband was sick 5 times after dealing with it!

I found some old letters and various crap from an ex the other day while looking for wrapping paper. Made me cringe!

Ive also found piles of animal sick/shit/piss on numerous occasions because we've always had so many pets.
    Cat shite, and very large spiders.

Spiders seem to love my room for some reason which, as an arachnophobic, is terrifying. And they're never small innocent look ones, big hairy-long-legged-could-eat-a-human-in-one-bite kinda ones.
    I found a pair of my sister-in-law's knickers not so long ago...they were clean, but fuck knows what they were doing there.
    I've not but I made an effort of putting milk and lasagne in a hallmates wardrobe and under his bed to encourage him to thoroughly clean his room to discover the source of bad smells. He said he'd found them, considered how they got there and chose to believe he'd left them there and chucked them out. He said the milk was like cheese (been there for about 3 weeks) and he had noticed a smell, but it wasn't an irregular occurence so he didnt think much on it :yuck:
    An unused condom that I'd spent ages looking for when I originally lost it (down the side of my bed) and then forgotten about. It had been there nearly a year XD.

There was a dead rat under the sofa in our old house once though...that was weird :|. We always used to find dead things all over the place because of the cat flap (which we no longer have). Also, the cats had a tendency to shit in the downstairs shower. That was always fun.
    satehen wrote:
    exes i'd neglected to burn.
    Glad I'm not an ex of yours!

I found an umbrella that had gone mouldy once. Ming.
    Franki wrote:
    An unused condom that I'd spent ages looking for when I originally lost it (down the side of my bed) and then forgotten about. It had been there nearly a year XD.
    I know someone from my old job who once found a USED condom down the side of his bed and it was very old :sour:
    Oh...ew >.<
    Yesssss it is a bit ewww aint it. I was almost sick when he told me. It almost made me ashamed to call him a friend! HAHA.
    Franki wrote:
    Also, the cats had a tendency to shit in the downstairs shower. That was always fun.

OMG! you have a downstairs shower too?

I've found unused condoms, used tissues (snot not cum), vomit when I woke up in the morning, after throwing it up the night before
    I once found a bit of vomit i'd forgotten to clean up because it had somehow gotten under an old sock.
    I'm the tidy one too.
    MrG wrote:
    OMG! you have a downstairs shower too?
    No, but we used to at our old house.