Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bored, sick, Entertain me.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm off work ill, bad back problem and I know work are gonna give me shit but I can't do much bout it :(

so, what can I do? can someone entertain me here. I have nothig to do and been laying in bed all week, even sky is boring now. :(

Comments

• Options
    Exercise is the best thing for a bad back you know, lying in bed isnt going to help.

You all organised for the babby? :)
  • Options
    here's a picture of a ballsack
    4160-ballsack.jpg
  • Options
    Yes, all organised, just got to order few socks and shirts that i wanna buy baby and a baby toy we wanna get :D but all sorted, the cribs even up (we got a matress specially made)

Koe, i love your ball sack, it's so lovely
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Wish I could help but as it is the run up to Christmas I have muchos to do. Just having a bit of a lunch break now.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    However, my tutor just sent me this link. It is to design your own minibeast.

Clickety click.
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote:
    I'm off work ill, bad back problem and I know work are gonna give me shit but I can't do much bout it :(

so, what can I do? can someone entertain me here. I have nothig to do and been laying in bed all week, even sky is boring now. :(
    Christmas is on Monday!!! :D:D:D

Feeliong better? :p
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    However, my tutor just sent me this link. It is to design your own minibeast.

Clickety click.
    Hehe, that's pretty fun! :D