Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Worst Compliments?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    LacyMay wrote:
    I actually had a group of drunken lads lean through my car window when i was at some traffic lights and squeeze my tits :yeees:

Wouldn't have minded if any of them were fit but they weren't :(

I wanted to quote that like an hour ago, but thesite went down on me (oh wait, what?). That rocks so much bwahahahah, the "yeeees" smiley makes it so much better. "excuse me madam, may I examine your airbags?....

ah well... Class C airbags, you're good to go...
    :lol:
    'I like your glasses.'

Best chat-up line in the world ever.

Eighteen months on and my mate just started seeing the guy, and is convinced he's the one. Aww..
    According to a large number of the male species, I apparently have 'great blow job lips' :yeees:

That's the worst compliment ever.
    According to a large number of the male species, I apparently have 'great blow job lips' :yeees:

That's the worst compliment ever.

ha! i get that one too :D i find it amusing.

I also get told that my "love handles" would be great to hold on to while being taken from behind, but i dont get just random men come and tell me that! This is probably the worst ive had, as i dislike my "handles"

Oh oh, just remembered! haha...some bloke once looked at my chest and went "ooooh i bet they're nice and pert!!"
    on saturday some bloke went 'hiya you look nice for a change'

i wasnt sure if it was a compliment or an insult really:|
    Something along the lines of... you can sure eat alot. Its more of a statement but the tone and body language suggested a compliment
    A 'friend' of my mother's asked her once, How could you have had such intelligent children?, with a look of total disbelief on her face...
    StrubbleS wrote:
    If you receive that as a boy it's 100% cockblocking. If you're male and labeled cute, you better be prepared for friendship.
    Every girl I've ever slept with has called me cute at one point or another. ;)

God, one of my friend's has no shame at all when he's drunk. He'll do most of the things that everyone's talking about, but at least he keeps it among friends (my female friends to be precise).
    "You're not as fat as I thought you were" when I was 16 from a lad in a group of friends I'd gone swimming with.
    Ouch, thats harsh KHSS,

Hmmm i don't know if i can think of one.
    Worst I got was 'It's not true what they say about you'.... erm...thanks?!
    "you have a black girls bum"

erm not that there's anything wrong with black girls bums but when someone says it to me (as was said to me the other night) I'm inclined to think they really mean 'you have a fat bum'.
    I was wearing a black suit and someone said I looked really slim. lol :blush:

I remember when I was really young about 5 or 6 someone said to my mum I was a very pretty boy. :yuck:
    my mum for some reason finds it very amusing to call me and my sisters ugly/strange/odd and generally just jokey comments that getus wound up (we know and she knows that she's joking)

altho one time a couple of years back she said something like 'oh my, what an ugly daughter i have' (referring to me!!) to (quite a distant) aunty, who then looks at me and says

' oh no.. i wouldnt exactly call her UGLY'
    :(

how horrible!! lol my mum wasnt impressed to say the least. :no: .. and neither was i when i found out!! haha
    My mum has said to me before:

"Frances, are you pregnant?"

Which made me feel GREAT :yeees:
    i cant think off hand of any in particular, i dont understand the uproar about someone commenting on the size of girls boobs, its reyt.

if someone told me i had a massive package, i'd be chuffed to bits.
    "You look healthy, not like those skinny girls".... I'm only a size 12!! :impissed:
    Addict wrote:
    Where do you encounter these reprobates?

Clubs. Alcohol eh.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    satehen wrote:
    "You look healthy, not like those skinny girls".... I'm only a size 12!! :impissed:
    That doesn't sound skinny. And whoever said that didn't call you fat, so that wasn't bad as far as I can see.
    satehen wrote:

I wouldn't classify that as an bad compliment. Fat is no good and skinny like a twig is no good. So if you tell someone that she looks mighty fine, because she has curves and you can't see her ribs coming through, doesn't mean she's fat.
    Lil Laura wrote:
    'I like your glasses.'

Best chat-up line in the world ever.

Eighteen months on and my mate just started seeing the guy, and is convinced he's the one. Aww..

lol was he a scunny 'un by any chance?!

not sure if it counts but i'm sure it'll give you a giggle. my sisters ex's best friend from when she was about 17 revealed that he liked my sister. it didn't really work out and we started chatting over msn. we got along quite well and he said he liked me. we met up etc etc and he later revealed that he liked me because he could see my sister in me. :lol: :nervous:
    Actually the worst compliment i ever had was when some old tramp (roughly 75) came upto me when i was walking through town, slapped my bum and said nice arse love and asked me to bend over. The compliment itself is fine, just not from some dirty old man. I swear he didn't even have teeth :no:

I've honestly never worn jeans since.
    I got told I was a nice girl but not someones kettle of fish the other week. I felt like slapping him.
    You will find that chat up lines are the legends of worst compliments.

"You don't appear to have hit too many branches of the ugly tree, when you fell out of it"
    'The way your belly overhangs is really cute'- my boyfriend :rolleyes:
    Or -

Person i lost my virginity to: You were quite good for like a fat girl.
    Me: Yeah. Ta.
    What a wanker!
    Geez, some "compliments" in this thread are awful, i'd be outraged if i recieved them.
    Rachael wrote:
    'The way your belly overhangs is really cute'- my boyfriend :rolleyes:

I refrained from saying that by your tummy pic (with the smiley drawn on), but that doesn't mean I wouldn't agree with him :P
    :mad: :mad: