Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Happy Feet

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I just soooooo recommend this film.
Me and NMM took Lenny yesterday thinking it would probably just be another average animated kids film, but both agreed it has got to be up there with the best animated films ever. Such an excellent feelgood movie, brilliant animation, excellent story, excellent soundtrack. Even made me cry at the end, although must admit I cry at most films at the moment.
If you can blag a kid to take then do it. If you cant, id still go along anyway tbh :thumb:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    We went to see it and I thought it was really good up until the last 20 minutes. They then tried far too hard to get the whole conservation message. This disappointed me. Up until then, I agree SCC, it was fantastic and well worth seeing :thumb:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Totally agree, especially with the conservation bit- got annoyed that they forced the conservation thing down my throat- but the music is really good and the little amigos are great! I saw it on pirate first, but then saw it again in the cinema and loved it- best film after flushed away!
    Aww, I was meant to go see this the other week, bbut backed out as I was still feeling unwell, and the boyfriend had been invited on a Christmas night out anyway, and wouldn't of been able to go if we went the cinema. Meh, I'll buy it when it comes out probably.
    I thought the conservation bit was good!
    I didnt think it was overdone, and it was a good point to talk about with lenny afterwards.
    Oh good, mini-me wants to watch this, might go see it tomorrow. I usually hate animated stuff, so if it's rubbish - I blame you lot!