Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Evening people.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    nah, not twins, just one healthy boy!! My first was 6lb2 but born 5 weeks early, so he would have been probably 9 or 10lb if he went to term.
    NMM was over 11lb at birth tho, so hoping he doesnt take after his dad. My dad was also about 11lb. I was about 8lb something at 2 weeks early
    I dont know if there are family patterns to it though cos my brother was only 5lb. Hes a fat fucker now though!
  • Options
    Must be looking foward to it

Any other news I have missed? whats happened no one has said much in the way of missed news :(
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote:
    Must be looking foward to it

Any other news I have missed? whats happened no one has said much in the way of missed news :(
    jake0 passed away a few weeks ago :(
  • Options
    I heard about that :( I know me n him never got on great but he was truely a funny and great guy
  • Options
    Oooo i just wanna sake thanks for everyones lovely responses with me coming back n posting, I never believed it would be this nice,

not that you lot aren't a lovely bunch of people of course

and thanks for all the lovely pm's peeps
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Good to hear you are OK and Lolz is too!

7 1/2 weeks left. And WOO for William being in the name race :p

A Merry Christmas to you both!
  • Options
    Thanks dude :) yes, william rocks, but not a first name now :p
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:

still....you hear of girls not getting bumps till the last minute :confused: don't know how that works

Nor me, confuses the bojangles out of me. My friends mum didn't even get a bump as such. You could tell she'd put on a bit of weight, but she just looked like a healthy size ten instead of her usual bony figure. Bizzare.

And to hellfire and Lolzabeth - I don't know either of you as anything other than a name on here, but I'm glad all's good! and the names are lovely too :)
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    hey,

i am glad it is all going well, i am pleased. You are dinky lolzabeth you lucky thing! Good luck with everything, I expect to see some piccies when the big day arrives! no news, nothing else has happened. been kinda quiet.
  • Options
    Wow how time goes by, Graeme you've certainly grown up into a nice young man. Congratulations to you and the missus. :)
  • Options
    time has flown by and i've done alot of growing up, yes,