Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Evening all.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Err, hi:wave:

I'm Joe, 18 from West Sussex. Stumbled in here stressing over uni interviews, (3rd year at college, gah), so yea, hi.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Welcome! :wave:

What are you studying at Uni?
    Planning to study either Politics or Politics & International Relations, depending where I go. Hating the application process, tres scary.
    sav wrote:
    Planning to study either Politics or Politics & International Relations, depending where I go. Hating the application process, tres scary.

It's not scary :p I don't have any interviews to go to :D I made sure of that! I'd mess them up big time if i did.
    squeal wrote:
    I'd mess them up big time if i did.

Yea, I'm realy not looking forward to it, 'specialy as it's the best uni that I'm applying to. Don't handle stuff like that well, I get realy nervous.
    hello there sav, welcome to thesite :wave:
    Wassup Sav! Nice to see a fellow sussex-man even though you're from the west side! :p
    I'm applying for Uni's at the moment too, I've only just sent my applications off through UCAS today though! lol
    Thanks guys.

Where about in east sussex you from?