Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

best holiday destination for sex?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Where is the best holiday destination for a group of lads in there 20's to get laid? list in order
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    what an odd question, theres no set list, you can get laid in all corners of the world if you have the va va voom, so my answer is anywhere.

or do you want us to say something like goooo magluffff full of muff.
  • Options
    Where is the best holiday destination for a group of lads in there 20's to get laid? list in order

I'd have to say Kavos.
  • Options
    Amsterdam if you want to pay for a prossie.
  • Options
    What I really meant was for partying and beering and to get laid, I suppose kavos/magaluf/playdes ingles/malia/ayia napa/ibiza are all the same ,just wondered if there was one or 2 others that the girls are so unbelieveably easy more than the others?
  • Options
    I'd imagine the same people go to all of the major young resorts so not much difference. I'm not really into that sort of thing (ahem) but some of my mates go to a different resort every year and there seems to be a lot of casual sex going on.

I don't know about Ibiza though as it's pretty expensive.
    BTW the guys are "easy" too!
  • Options
    just wondered if there was one or 2 others that the girls are so unbelieveably easy more than the others?

And thats the reason no respecting woman would want to sleep with you.
  • Options
    I heard about magalof and kavos being easy pussy spots, also heard they were both dumps.

of all the destinations I listed what Would you recommend most for easy pussy?

Not going the hooker route,been there,done that.
  • Options
    You sound a real catch I must say. Make sure you pack condoms wherever you end up.
  • Options
    Im just up for a bit of fun, most people are after the same thing boys and girls Just becuase Im a little more up front about it doesnt make me a bad person
  • Options
    Not a bad person but you do come across as disrespectful to women. You just remind me of the kind of guy who tries it on, comes on really strong, and then if a girl sleeps with him, he calls her a slag and easy. It takes 2 and we are living in the 21st century now. Women are allowed to enjoy sex and maybe sleep with a guy or two on holiday without being referred to as "pussy" or "easy".
  • Options
    Im not sexist at all.Its just lads talk.I admit its wrong
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Hull!
  • Options
    how about italy....italian men are hot as...lol!!!
  • Options
    Mrs Palm and her five lovely daughters will be with you wherever you go. I suspect that you are rather fond of them.
  • Options
    lmfao!!!
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    Hull!

:lol:
  • Options
    It's blatantly Blackpool.
  • Options
    I think most towns have a chicago rock cafe. Try there ;)
  • Options
    I think most towns have a chicago rock cafe. Try there ;)

:D

I was going to suggest Sunderland. If you can't get your itches scratched there then there's no hope for you.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    It's blatantly Blackpool.

too true, if you cant get laid in blackpool theres sommert wrong with ya. even if there is sommert wrong with ya you'll still get some action.
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    :D

I was going to suggest Sunderland. If you can't get your itches scratched there then there's no hope for you.

The problem with Sunderland is the extra itches you pick up along the way though;)
  • Options
    *noted for future use*

j/k. :D
  • Options
    Basra
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    The problem with Sunderland is the extra itches you pick up along the way though;)
    Not anymore, I moved away a few years ago :p
  • Options
    To be fair i dont think it matters where you go because if you're going somewhere purely to see if you can get a shag it probably means you cant get one in your home town. Things dont really change that much abroad - if you can pull here you can pull there, if not then it's unlikely you will there either.
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    To be fair i dont think it matters where you go because if you're going somewhere purely to see if you can get a shag it probably means you cant get one in your home town. Things dont really change that much abroad - if you can pull here you can pull there, if not then it's unlikely you will there either.
    Quite right. I went to Benidorm and didn't get laid despite everyone telling me it was the place to go to pick up a girl.
  • Options
    Out of all the party islands Malia in Crete has a higher ratio of girls to boys. Stay in a hotel thats more expensive slightly away from the town centre there will be loads about. But if you cant pull in England chances are you wont have much more luck abroad i dont think
  • Options
    Quite right. I went to Benidorm and didn't get laid despite everyone telling me it was the place to go to pick up a girl.
    haha, you want to try being here now. The average age is about 70 years old and i make comission on wheelchair rental.

be glad you didnt, she mite have taken her teeth out 1st