Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

to pill or not to pill?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok here's the deal

havent done pills in a couple of months maybe, but we all know new years eve is the time to party

my plans were to go to this really nice little intimate pub, its the place to be NYE as everyone who used to go to my old school goes there ( as in people from about 5 years ago) so its a great atmosphere, everyone knows eachother. was great last year although i got way too drunk.

so 2006 was the year i discovered pills. even if i dont take them i wont be getting drunk as i hate it. but at this pub not one person that i know of pills. loads do coke and drink but if i did pills and was rushin off my tits then people would notice and be quite disturbed probably. also no one knows i do pills. so would it be a bad idea to do them in a really small pub crammed with hundreds of people all drunk when im used to doing them in intimate house parties? ( NB i never feel disorientated or uncomfortable on pills when i have done them tho)

on the other side of the coin it IS new years eve where everyone should get fucked and have the type of good time they choose. also if people are really drunk, which they will be, would it be that noticeable if i was really pilled up?
i really wanted to end my year with a bang, just not in a big explosion where everything goes wrong where people try to rush me to A&E cos they think im ODing on pills as theyve never seen me on them before.

any thoughts welcome please.

Comments

• Options
    Go sick. If everyones fucked at the same time you are on beer, who's going to notice? If I were pissed up, I'd find it hard to.
  • Options
    What i've always found is no matter how pissed you are you will know it someone has been taking pills, it' just something that people will know, people act differently on pills, thanfully the club i go to everyones on them, even the bouncers know whats going on, it's all good.

To get to ur question, sorry rambling as im a bit fuckedf up...if ur comfortable knowing that someone may kjnow uyr on them then go for it..but if u have any doubts then dont do it.,

To be honest i dont see the attraction in eating pills on my own, you need someone at least to be on the same wave lenght as ya so you can talk the beautiful codshit that ecstacy brings.

It's up to you.
  • Options
    I've been on pills and speed in my very small local pub, just didn't do too much so it wasn't very obvious.
    Similar situation to mine tonight, I'm going to a phat party but none of my mates that do pills are gonna be there, it's all my old mates from my old school who don't take pills. I was thinking of just getting drunk as some of my real old school mates who I've known since I was like 4 don't really approve of drugs except weed and I always try not to be on them around them, but I thought fuck it it's a phat party and there are gona be other people there aswell I'm just gona get fucking mashed at the end of the day it's my life and it's gonna be a fucking phat night!
    So yeah, my views? Do pills, but if you are worried about looking a state then don't take too many it really depends on how you get when you're on pills. :thumb:
  • Options
    I think if you've experience of it yourself then it's as obvious as a smack in the face when someone's pilled up, whether or not you give a shit is another matter entirely ;)

I wouldn't fancy doing them on my own to be honest. I always go to a pub in the village I grew up in on Christmas Eve, and I spent the entire evening out of my tree with my mates a few years back. Everyone noticed, no one cared... they're all there to get their drink on and have fun, basically, and as long as you're not jabbering around being a tit then they probably won't interfere. Also, if you're not going to be drinking (and everyone else is going to be pie-eyed) then I it makes sense and there's not a lot wrong with wanting to have your own special buzz. Like you said it'll be NYE :D

It's your choice in the end, you can always go along and see what the vibe is like before deciding, I think that's what I would probably do.
  • Options
    its only since i've been taking pills that i've noticed when other people are on them!

anyway i think its a shit idea. i would never take pills on my own i just don't think it would be as good if you didn't have someone to share it with. also, i would be paranoid as fuck if no-one knew i did them and i was trying to hide it from people. also when pilled up all i wana do is dance and most pubs don't have music so that would be crap.
  • Options
    well this one has a dancefloor- its all night dancing so thats ok

the thing is i go mega shakey and eyes roll back on pills so it definately would be noticeable.
    but the thing thats really put me off now is that ive never ever done pills when no one else has and i do like feeling connected with fellow pillers while we're all up.

as briggi said i might check out the scene while im there and then drop, or just do them much later when i have a few people back at my house.
  • Options
    True it is always better when there are other pilled up people with you to provide hugs and random chats that go no where, but at the end of the day when you're rushing you always have a great time no matter what! As I said, I went to a fat party last night where I was the only one on E (aswell as Speed and many different beverages) but everyone else was pissed as fuck, stoned and a few people were snorting the old charlie and I still had a fucking fantastic night! No one even knew except the people I told.