Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Sex in a car

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It may sounds riducolus, but, can you damage a car's suspension by having sex in it? Thankyou!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think this should have been in the "home" thread. :p

Anyway, I think if you can, it was fucked to start with. So to speak.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I would very much doubt it. Depends how 'rough and hard' you were though I suppose.
    Depends how fat you are.
    Depends how many there are :naughty:
    Neither of us are fat, and it will just be two of us! Won't be going that hard and fast though either! Also, just a few towels to stop any 'spillages'? :)
    depends on the car and the state it's in, but let me generalize that it's as good as impossible.
    Unless its some lowered charver-mobile then no:)

And if it is some lowered charver-mobile then fucking the suspension is a good thing.
    very much doudt it though I'm not 100% sure!
    I've never heard of anyone else breaking it and many seem to have sex in cars but unless your very unlucky i doudt you will x
    I'd highly doubt it. Shock absorbers either work properly, or they don't. If they work fine, then they should continue to work fine for some time to come. If they're on their last legs, then they'll still be on their last legs after the 'encounter' :).

Break it and I'm not to blame. Unless you're planning on driving up to see me ;).
    fuck knows but I like it on the bonnet :D
    Thankyou! Well, found that it was virtually impossible, but hey! Rich- Thankyou, put my mind at rest!! Sadly not driving up to see you at the mo thou, have no cash for petrol :(
    Worked for me, if a little awkward though. He sat on the back seat and i straddled him. How were you doing it that it didn't work?
    me and my ex were going to, didnt in the end but i was worried about the same thing!! My friend reckoned no way would we. Though i supose it is possible if your being really rough! I always wandered what positions you can do in a car?! anyone got any experiance in this?
    If it's in the backseat you can have it facing each other with her back against ther back seat and him standing/kneeling, She can ride him sitting up, riding with him laying down, missionary (if you bend your knees ;)), from behind bent over (but remember to keep your head down unless its a convertable), oral either way is pretty easy though, except 69's are a bugger to get into. Of course if it is a sports car with no backseat it is a bit more difficult if you're not flexible. In an estate car...well, it's like fucking in bed with no matress. lol
    well it's like having sex in a bed - if you go at it like god knows what, you'll break the bed! same with a car. :)
    nah.don't think you'll damage the car.i'v done it loads of times.gets really steamed up like a sauna!great down country tracks or car parks or anywhere dark.put the front seats back - either on top.