Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Thank you - My Corky's Website

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Thank you to everyone who helped me make my website selling Corky's shots , I have finally completed it Look ...
Do You need that speical something for you Christmas Party??

Have a Nice Christmas and a Corky new year!

Comments

• Options
    hmmm not a bad looking site, you need to get off geocities tho, noone is gonna take you seriously on a geocities site im afraid...

hmmm and you do know that you can get a bottle of corkys for half the price in tescos right?

just constructive stuff.
  • Options
    Have you had any buyers?
  • Options
    also the image...the circle saying "click here" suggests it's a link when it isn't which suggests you've nicked the pic from another site
  • Options
    I could be wrong but don't you need a liquor licence to sell alcohol, even if it's online?
  • Options
    Yeah, you'll need to confirm that you've got a license - if you can we'll add the link back in
  • Options
    Thank you to everyone who helped me make my website selling Corky's shots , I have finally completed it Look ...
    Do You need that speical something for you Christmas Party??

Have a Nice Christmas and a Corky new year!

I find this slightly inappropriate.

This site is aimed at younger people possible under the age of 18. What restricts do you have to stop sales to minors? Also you do need to be licensed to sell alcohol online, as described in the Licensing Act 2003.
  • Options
    This website is aimed at 16 - 25 year olds - plenty of which can drink. It's not inappropriate for this website, it's inappropriate because of the license issues.
  • Options
    I missed all of this (somehow), how does selling shots online work then? seems a bit of a long-winded way to do things?