Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

2006 shags

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    briggi wrote:
    :thumb:

I can only speak for myself, but yeah I'm not bothered by it at all, and I don't think most other people are either. With regard to the number, it's pretty unremarkable anyway when compared to most of my pals and none of us feel any guilt or shame about it. It's been good fun, I don't see a problem :)

Same with me, i don't even bother counting anymore. Don't see the point.
    So who's your best shag of 2006, and why?

My answers are obvious.
    My best shag was a DJ from Glasgow who lives in London, tee hee.

Best phone sex too. ;) :thumb:
    Kermit wrote:
    So who's your best shag of 2006, and why?

My answers are obvious.

Mine too, there ain't much option.

But it was pretty good....

*rrr* a shiver down the spine, when thinking about it :)
    Mine's a guy called Andy. We've done it that much he knows exactly what I like. Mind you, he seemed to find out pretty quickly what I wanted without explanation, so both those reasons!
    My other half, of course. Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it ;)

Though I was having it away with a Dutch bloke/giant at the beginning of the year... he certainly had some moves I hadn't been privy to before :crazyeyes Full marks for creativity, anyway!
    the last guy i slept with was definitly the best shagger and we did have really good sex.

but a guy earlier on in the year used to do that thing where he has one finger in the pink, one in the brown and his tongue on my clit. amazing!
    lipsy wrote:
    the last guy i slept with was definitly the best shagger and we did have really good sex.
    Is that penthouse guy? You not seeing him anymore? :(
    VinylVicky wrote:
    Is that penthouse guy? You not seeing him anymore? :(
    no he went on holiday and neither of us were arsed enough to contact each other again. after that whole panic i had about where i stood i suddenly didn't really care anymore! i think he would have turned out to be a right cock anyway. but alas, i ended up snuggling up in bed and kissing my lovely male-mate on saturday and i really do like him and he says he really likes me soo.. :)
    sophia wrote:
    :shocking:

Gosh, and you always seem like such a sweet demure girl, I'm shocked :razz:
    lol really :confused:

i know i look sweet and innocent..
    lipsy wrote:
    no he went on holiday and neither of us were arsed enough to contact each other again. after that whole panic i had about where i stood i suddenly didn't really care anymore! i think he would have turned out to be a right cock anyway. but alas, i ended up snuggling up in bed and kissing my lovely male-mate on saturday and i really do like him and he says he really likes me soo.. :)
    Aw that's nice, have you known him long?.....I've had more disasters recently, including freaky stalkers that fall for you after 2 mins then won't fuck off.......but I always end up going back to the same guy....the one I really like but it's never going to work. I ended up there Sunday night and fucked off an opportunity with a really nice guy!
    Oh well :D
    VinylVicky wrote:
    Aw that's nice, have you known him long?.....I've had more disasters recently, including freaky stalkers that fall for you after 2 mins then won't fuck off.......but I always end up going back to the same guy....the one I really like but it's never going to work. I ended up there Sunday night and fucked off an opportunity with a really nice guy!
    Oh well :D
    you never know.. you might pin him down in the end. he's the one who you've known for ages but was always in a relationship?

me and this guy have been friends for a year and a half. but i've always lived in leeds so never saw each other much but talked to him loads on the phone. i want things to go slowly though
    lipsy wrote:
    you never know.. you might pin him down in the end. he's the one who you've known for ages but was always in a relationship?

me and this guy have been friends for a year and a half. but i've always lived in leeds so never saw each other much but talked to him loads on the phone. i want things to go slowly though
    Yeah that's the one, I'm the one that's always been with someone and he's never had a full time proper gf. You never know, I might get my mitts into him one day when he gets sick of the bachelor life.....right now he's got everything he wants though!

So you and this guy now live near each other? Slow is always the best way!
    VinylVicky wrote:
    Yeah that's the one, I'm the one that's always been with someone and he's never had a full time proper gf. You never know, I might get my mitts into him one day when he gets sick of the bachelor life.....right now he's got everything he wants though!

So you and this guy now live near each other? Slow is always the best way!
    yes he has an apartment in the city centre. i haven't seen him since saturday though because he has been commuting quite far to work everyday and hes been well stressed. and im busy all this weekend. but i know we both like each other so thats all that counts :)
    I cant say I have had best shags. They have only been around the back of pubs.
    HIT wrote:
    lol really? :lol:
    lipsy wrote:
    lol really? :lol:
    Yeah no romantic pent houses or 5 star hotels for me this year.
    HIT wrote:
    Yeah no romantic pent houses or 5 star hotels for me this year.
    what ahppens do you just meet young easy girls in a pub one night and end up going round the back for some? actually.. i thought you went for much older girls? classy birds
    HIT wrote:

Classy guy. How could anyone ever resist?
    lipsy wrote:
    what ahppens do you just meet young easy girls in a pub one night and end up going round the back for some? actually.. i thought you went for much older girls? classy birds
    I cant help looking older than I am. lol

Yeah its the older birds that are the dirtiest. I have been behind the skate board ramp more times than I can remember.

I have never asked to go back to theres, its usually just there and then.

I certainly wouldn't bring them back to mine. I still live with my parents. :blush:
    Classy guy. How could anyone ever resist?
    They usually dont.
    HIT wrote:
    They usually dont.

That does tend to be the case when you make up sexual encounters, they are always gagging for it.
    That does tend to be the case when you make up sexual encounters, they are always gagging for it.

:lol::lol: :thumb:
    Someone asked a question, I answered. PERIOD.

Go and cross examine your own sex life before you do mine.
  • smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    You'll also find most older birds wouldn't want some around the back, only the younger ones.
    Oh I don't know, older women like a bit of rough sometimes too, y'know...
  • smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    Kermit wrote:
    Oh I don't know, older women like a bit of rough sometimes too, y'know...

A bit of rough can be given much better indoors
    smitherz wrote:
    You'll also find most older birds wouldn't want some around the back, only the younger ones.
    Im 18 there 24-25, go figure what old means.