Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

4Play

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    On the condom question, no I'm not a big fan of doing it, but do fairly frequently.
    rpcb61 wrote:
    I guess alot depends on the night itself, I guess it all depends how I and she feels. I just dont want her to think "He sucks, and i dont wanna ever do it with him again"

If she thinks that, she isn't worth your time.
    4Play sounds like some kind of commercial venture from Channel 4 to me...

Anyway, there's no set amount of time. You can spend no time whatsoever, or you can spend three days on the foreplay. It depends entirely on the mood. Some women absolutely love a man who takes time to explore her body and to make her feel incredibly horny before nookie. Others just want to get it over and done with. There's no definition of "normal", in this sense.
    Isn't 4Play the new series of durex toys they're advertising on the TV? Or maybe just the slogan?
    Thanks I sure she wont get rid of me if I suck at it. I just wanna make her very horny / happy, I cuz i know I will feel the same
    theres no set time on how long u should have foreplay for its just how long it takes her to get turned on sometimes i nly need bout 10 minutes other time its 20 minute half hour
    If its a quickie or I'm really horny not much. If its a decent session a good half hour or more of foreplay.
    thanks freeallangels19 - i wll try and up it to 45 mins
    rpcb61 wrote:
    thanks freeallangels19 - i wll try and up it to 45 mins

You'll be lucky!
    why will I be lucky to do foreplay for 45 mins?
    rpcb61 wrote:
    why will I be lucky to do foreplay for 45 mins?

45 minutes is a fairly long time, if she's giving you some in return and it's your first time, by the time it gets to sex you'll probably have blown your load by then!
    I dont want her to give me some - I just wanna focus on making her happy!
    rpcb61 wrote:
    I dont want her to give me some - I just wanna focus on making her happy!

That's the kind of attitude I like my men to have ;)

But in seriousness, sex is all about give and take. I'm sure you'll get a tremendous amount purely out of pleasuring her, but I'm sure she will want to make you feel the same way. Once again, go with the flow, don't think "this is all about her"... focus on enjoying each other and each other's bodies and it will all come naturally. Honest :)
    briggi wrote:
    I'm sure you'll get a tremendous amount purely out of pleasuring her, but I'm sure she will want to make you feel the same way. Once again, go with the flow, don't think "this is all about her"...
    Yeah, save that for her birthday or something.
    Yeah, save that for her birthday or something.

Oh quiet, you! :p

Don't get me wrong now, I think the OP's attitude to the whole thing is really very sweet. Especially since a fair few blokes seem to think the sight of them lying there naked with a boner is more than enough to make a gal spooge all over.
    briggi wrote:
    Especially since a fair few blokes seem to think the sight of them lying there naked with a boner is more than enough to make a gal spooge all over.
    You really do have a way with words. :p Spooge....classic. :lol:
    I am not seeing her on her birthday as we bothing working late - its ashame, but shes OK not seeing me then - even tho i would go just to spend the night with her, she feels its not worth it.
    Not to make you feel bad about your choices, but oral sex is by far and away the best way to get a girl in your good books. It's often the only way to make a girl come too.

I honestly don't understand why anyone would not want to give it.
    She will give me things back but not as much cuz we ant had sex and she dont want me to cum all over the bedshets. I am cool with this. I am sure it will be balanced once she wants it bad!
    rpcb61 wrote:
    Sshe dont want me to cum all over the bedshets.

That's what her mouth's for. Or failing that, her tits.
    I was more meaning you should be lapping away at every opportunity you get!
    I dont wanna try it & she never suggested it so I take it she dont want it ethier.
    rpcb61 wrote:
    I dont wanna try it & she never suggested it so I take it she dont want it ethier.

I wouldn't be so sure!
    rpcb61 wrote:

No girl is NOT going to want it.
    All girls want oral sex.
    mmmmm maybe it worth asking if I can give it to her then.
    Don't ask her, just do it!
    Pretty much all girls, anyway, and I'd hazard a guess that a lot of women who don't like it have had an awful experience (very common) and don't want to try again. Because while good oral sex is FABULOUS, bad oral sex is just vaguely uncomfortable and embarassing (for both parties, I'd imagine).

Maybe it'd be better waiting until you've got the rest down to a fine art, it might be running before you can walk otherwise. However if you're willing to ask her what she likes etc and be receptive to her wishes then there are really no limits to how much fun you can have :thumb:
    Kermit wrote:
    Don't ask her, just do it!

Yup, get the wetsuit and the divers helmet on, shuffle down the bed, spread those legs and get explorin'.
    Am I the only person who just doesn't find oral sex that great? I just find it's too gentle, it really doesn't do anything for me. My boyfriend loves giving it so I haven't got the heart to tell him so I just let him. I end up kinda having to pretend I'm enjoying it when really I could just lie back and go to sleep!