Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Does ANYONE care how Diana died?

For the love of God, she died in a car crash, she wasnt a saint, it wasnt murder, MOSAD didnt do it - let it fucking rest.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Can't say I stay awake at night thinking about it, no.
  • Options
  • Options
    budda wrote:
    For the love of God, she died in a car crash, she wasnt a saint, it wasnt murder, MOSAD didnt do it - let it fucking rest.

Did you hear Mohammed Al Fayed on the radio this morning? The dippy bastard is STILL convinced that his son was murdered and will not accept anything else. He also claimed that he and Dodi were the closest people to Diana - closer than her friends and family even. Why the arse hasn't been deported ages ago, I just don't know (surely being whacko is enough reason to deport someone?). :confused:
  • Options
    *Looks forward (not) to the Daily Express front page tomorrow* :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Everyone knows it was Interflora wot dun it.

I didn't care 10 years ago- I thought she was a lying, conniving bow-legged tart when she was alive, and I still do now.
  • Options
    I really don't give a fuck. It pisses me off that theres so much interest in it. It was ten years ago! GET OVER IT!
  • Options
    Well I probably would care if it was MI6 - I'd have problems with them bumping off people that the Duke of Edinburgh found inconvinient.

That said I've always been off the view that she died because she wasn't wearing a seatbelt, and was in a car which was travelling to fast driven by someone who was over the limit.
  • Options
    I don't honestly care.

She was no Saint. She was an adulterer and very overrated.
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:

I keep an eye out for the Express on the Tube now and over the last couple of weeks Diana has been their front page at least twice.
  • Options
    That said I've always been off the view that she died because she wasn't wearing a seatbelt, and was in a car which was travelling to fast driven by someone who was over the limit.
    If only they'd had a speed camera, eh? :p
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    "Youth Charity yobbo's disrespect Diana!" complete with a quotes from Kermit Renzo and Budda.
  • Options
    "Youth Charity yobbo's disrespect Diana!" complete with a quotes from Kermit Renzo and Budda.

If they actually did that I'd be one of the happiest people alive. I still feel really envious of Chris Morris with his Sun headline 'Sickest TV programme ever' front page.
  • Options
    Shouldn't we be investing more time in finding out why Charles De Menezes(spl) was murdered?

I'm sure that would put a lot of people's minds at rest and bring justice to his family.
  • Options
    Shouldn't we be investing more time in finding out why Charles De Menezes(spl) was murdered?

No, because he was a filthy wop who deserved it!
  • Options
    budda wrote:
    Its horriable for William and Harry having to hear it everyday.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    No, because he was a filthy wop who deserved it!

It was his 'Mongolian eyes' which did for him.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    I thought she was a lying, conniving bow-legged tart when she was alive, and I still do now.

Nicely put. :D

Although I've found that pointing out she was a whore seems to upset some people.
  • Options
    *Wonders if an investiagtion lik this would ever happen with someone who was just a random member of public*

And no, I don't care about this. It was a car crash.
  • Options
    I care about it, as in was she bumped off or was it just another drink/drive accident. I've always believed it was an accident.
  • Options
    Even if it was a murder I wouldn't care that much. :rolleyes: It's happened before, it was horrible and now let's get on with our lives kplzthx!
  • Options
    Even if it was a murder I wouldn't care that much. :rolleyes: It's happened before, it was horrible and now let's get on with our lives kplzthx!
    Who? What? Whatever!
  • Options
    It happened 10 years ago....it was an accident then and is still an accident now. Let it rest.
  • Options
    Didn't care then, don't care now..
  • Options
    ^^ that's what I meant too. The quote thing wa san accident
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    budda wrote:

Word.

I couldn't give a shit - she was an attention seaking media whore - her driver was drunk - she didn't wear a seatbelt - her own fucking fault.

Get over it. She slept around, she didn't care for her safety, she was an attention seeker - who cares?
  • Options
    did she sleep around? I only know of tweo blokes she was fucking, and that's almost virginal.
  • Options
    katralla wrote:
    did she sleep around? I only know of tweo blokes she was fucking, and that's almost virginal.

I agree?
  • Options
    Apparently - James Hewitt, James Gilbey, Oliver Hoare, Will Carling, Hasnat Khan, and Al Fayed.

How many are true we will never know now she is dead- like JFK, she is now some sort of untouchable public icon.

Who knows. And TBH, who honestly cares? She is dead, get over it.
  • Options
    including charles thats' oly 7, hardly slut of the century...
  • Options
    katralla wrote:
    including charles thats' oly 7, hardly slut of the century...

Well duh.

But I am fed up of this perfect image she has. She cheated, so did Charles, but he didn't to that scale (if it is true, and not media hype, but I'd like to know who Harry's father is lol).

It'd take ALOT of effort to be slut of the century. But she isn't a saint, she is very much a sinner, she went off doing this and that for attention all the time. "Oh look, im clearing mines" etc. God knows what effect that;d have on the boys - the thought your mum might not come home because she got blown up by a mine or shot by guerillas.