Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The weekend is nearly upon us...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
anyone got any exciting plans? im really looking forward to this weekend, got a busy one ahead.

finish work at 12:30 tomorrow and works party starts at the pub at 1:30, hired a room out etc.. free bar = abused and pissed koe.
free bar finishes at 6, then im shooting off to manchester to see Snow Patrol at the Gmex, after that im hopefully gonna be still standing and meet up with the guys from work back in town about midnight to carry on.

saturday ive got a pissup in clitheroe for one of my buddies that is getting married over xmas, its his last night out with the boys before the big day seen as his stag do didnt go to plan.

sunday my mate is hosting a xmas buffet at his flat, so that'll be a good laugh, free food and beer.

monday is back to work for the last week before xmas which means i wont be doing much!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Tomorrow I'm working 1pm-7pm... I'll be in the pub by 8pm I reckon!

Saturday and Sunday I haven't got much planned - I need to start buying Christmas presents though! So unorganaised.
    My ex is coming to visit, so we can 'talk'. We're going to stay in a hotel (to get away from annoying housemates) and going to go ice skating, to the cinema and out for a nice meal :D
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Going to the in laws :(

And then sorting out the house for my parents visiting.

Not very exciting at all.
    Excitement! :hyper:

:razz:
    going to be recovering from last night. :(
    Working saturday and sunday and then seein madness saturday night lol
    I have work from 9am until 3pm tomorrow, then the office party straight after. Down the bar for a few with my best mate as I won't see her again until new year :( then out to Pleasuredome at the union in the evening.

Saturday I'm going to Leicester with my Mum for a 60th Birthday do, staying in a swanky hotel etc. which should be nice. Coming back Sunday then over to Dad's for Sunday dinner :D
    this thread gets earlier and earlier every week!

Friday: going up to leeds to see my old uni housemates. they're cooking a big xmas dinner :D and there will be lots of wine

Saturday: making my way back to manchester

Sunday: going out for dinner with my mates here in manchester and then going out to the Birdcage - well cheesy and everyone who works there is a tranny!
    Fucking work. Hate it. It SO boring. Both days. Definatly going to see if i can cut down to one day after Christmas as im finding i dont have enough time to do uni stuff. At least after work on Sunday im going home for the holidays.
    Working Friday night. Working Saturday night.

On Sunday, I'm seeing JsT :D
    Friday...nothing. CAS Diary probably.

Saturday my dad is coming at 10am, got work 12-9, then Rich is coming and on Sunday he's meeting my dad XD.
    friday nothing during the day - then in the evening ive got a date lol - going to cinema then a meal.. well thats what ive been told anyway, plans may change!!

then on saturday im travelling back home - have to get up early to drive up to haysham and then getting the boat. after that.. ill probably meet up with mates and go to the pub!!

sunday i plan on doing absolutely nothing :D wahey!
    Friday night Im being the taxi for Mr Glittery and his drunken workmates on their Crimbo night out. Woot, not.

Not decided what Im doing for the rest of the weekend yet.
    Throwing a party Saturday. Need to get some chocolate for the fountain :)
    friday day: pamper myself, wash my hair, shower, tan

friday night: work`s night out, messy

saturday day: work 1-6

saturday night: out for a drink for future mother in law's birthday

sunday day: not a clue, maybe just chill, may go out for a pub lunch

Sunday night: work 5-9 then the pictures
    Well, this is the weekend of dreams. NO IDEA where the funds are coming for it..

Thursday - Crimbo do at work which me and Bri-namite are attending, haha.
    Friday - ASBO Disco @ Art School.
    Saturday - Death Disco @ Arches.
    Sunday - Optimo.

I'm gonna look like an 80 year old woman come Monday morning. But I'll have plenty of fond memories. :)
    I don't know, sitting at home I guess. Will try to sms my way to a remedy tonight.
    I'm currently finishing off my last piece of work for the term which will hopefully be a precursor to my MPhil/Ph.D so I'm rattling through it. Only thing is I have a 3,500 word limit which I'm going to have to do very well to not pass.

Tomorrow - I'm going to get absolutely shit faced. Last day of term!!!
    This weekend is the calm before the storm.

Going for Japanese at my favourite restaurant with the bloke tomorrow night, watching a friend's band play at an all-dayer at our local on Saturday, then hopefully not getting out of bed at all on Sunday (so I must remember to pack a picnic) :thumb:
    At least on Monday night i will be getting wrecked with my mates in Aylesbury. Thats what im looking forward to. I dont like weekends anymore :(
    Friday night - gym,

Saturday night - Partying. :cool: (I hope)
    My work are cunts so my Christmas night out isn't 'till wednesday. So this weekend is gonna be quiet cos I'm skint until I get paid next Friday.

Getting a haircut on saturday ans I'll just probably get my mates round and play the 360 and get stoned.
    Going home this weekend ... and i dont want to :(
    Friday: Working
    Saturday: Going to a fuck off huge party and munching on some disco biscuits
    Sunday: More working
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    after my exam tomorrow, we are having are uni christmas do!! I am so so so excited. It is going to be hilarious.

Then on Sat, I am off out with some friends who are back from their uni...oooh yes!

both will be messy...i hope!

might go in search of some karaoke at some point, make it wild!:p
    Working Friday, working saturday, off sunday. But I wanna buy a car on Sunday, because my step-dad is in hospital on Monday, so if I don't buy one before then, I'd have to go a look at a car by myself, on the train. And I really don't know what to look for when I'm looking at cars, so I'd probably buy something that breaks down on the way home. Just waiting for the useless DVLA to get my pass plus certificate back to me. :mad: Fucking useless the lot of them. But yeah, hopefully saturday will be my last day walking to work in the rain. Expect a sudden heatwave from Monday.
    Friday night I'm having a poker night with the lads... sat i'm going to a jazz club (yea... im classy! :D ) In london somewhere... cant rememeber where.
    No idea really yet, working friday night and saturday 2pm-11pm, probably head out somewhere saturdady night but i've very little money and hoping my overdraft will be through by monday and buy some xmas presents and get ready for christmas in general.

Bit of a boring weekend it seems but things always change.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I'll be working like a cunt every day up to Chistmas Eve.
    Weekender Offender 
    Friday = Packing my room up
    Saturday = HOME! Hoorah.