Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Scottish Power - go F&@K yourselves !

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When we moved here back in June the gas was supplied by Scottish Power, the electricity by Powergen. So we decided to have both with Powergen to save a bit of money. Took a while to sort out so we knew we'd have a bill from Scottish Power. The bill came Saturday last week for £55 (and a few pence) TODAY, we get a letter from some Glaswegian bailiffs demanding £175 as Scottish Power have transfered the debt and this includes their charges.

What a bunch of cunts, both of 'em. Needless to say bailiffs can go fuck 'emselves, and Scottish Power for that matter too. Though of course the £55 bill will be paid.

Comments

• Options
    Just remind them that they are breaching OFT guidelines with regards harrassment of debtors, and that if they don't sort it out you will be raising a complaint with Trading Standards.

I got the most grovelling letter from nPower when I did that...I should frame it really.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    I had the same thing pretty much in the summer.

Tell them to bugger off, and that you aint paying anything, and that you do not appreciate having threating letters....always mention legal advice somewhere ;)
  • Options