Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Crimbo Mistletoe Thread '06

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    **Helen** wrote:

Oh aye, here Addict you've pulled.

:razz:
    Strubbles :heart::heart:

Thennnn in no particular order (because they are cool): Stacey, JimV, Jst, KHSS, Lorna, Becky and MrG. Phwoar.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Rachael wrote:

Thennnn in no particular order (because they are cool): Stacey, JimV, Jst, KHSS, Lorna, Becky and MrG. Phwoar.
    lol liek hi2u ;)
    Don't get me started baby ;)
    rachie004 wrote:
    It depends on who will bend over and let me lick their arse
    :lol: love it.
    rachie004 wrote:
    It depends on who will bend over and let me lick their arse

I will!

I like it up on the cheek :flirt:
    In no particular order: Gavman, Gerbil, Shyboy, Johnnyboy503, Bunglenutter, Anybody else who wants me.
    So am I right that you want to kiss that person under the mistletoe?
    Is it literally? or just a symbol of liking a certain person?

I wouldn't admit who I'd kiss on thesite, and I can't imagine you would all kiss each other... like on the lips?
    StrubbleS wrote:
    So am I right that you want to kiss that person under the mistletoe?
    Is it literally? or just a symbol of liking a certain person?

I wouldn't admit who I'd kiss on thesite, and I can't imagine you would all kiss each other... like on the lips?

Depends on the person. Some of my list I would quite like to actually snog (or more :naughty: ), and some if it is just saying who I like.
    Sophia, obviously.
    Rachael wrote:

Oh that's kind of you, hun.

I wanted to wait until 2 more people post, so I'd be the first one on page 4 to shout at the top of my lungs that I want YOU under my mistletoe since I have an e-crush on you since forever, what a coincidence.

Actually I wanted to open a thread today, "Strubbles top ten thesiters-list" but this is a really good opportunity, I just put them under my mistletoe

disclaimer: people under the mistletoe might or might not be kissed, dependand of sex, marrital-status, and creepiness factor

rachael, sophia, briggi, IWS, pill 'ed, scarlett pimpernell, icey, replicant, wyetry, life of kate, bluewisdom, ....
    Just did a 10 minutes forum search but I'm sure I forgot someone... Can't be arsed. If you think you have the stuff to be under strubbles mistletoe send now to 1-800-PM-STRUBBLES.
    Given the current state of play, anything with a pulse and their original teeth.

God, talk about Mr Picky.
    StrubbleS wrote:

rachael, sophia, briggi, IWS, pill 'ed, scarlett pimpernell, icey, replicant, wyetry, life of kate, bluewisdom, ....
    Just did a 10 minutes forum search but I'm sure I forgot someone... Can't be arsed. If you think you have the stuff to be under strubbles mistletoe send now to 1-800-PM-STRUBBLES.

Love you too dude
    StrubbleS wrote:
    Oh that's kind of you, hun.

I wanted to wait until 2 more people post, so I'd be the first one on page 4 to shout at the top of my lungs that I want YOU under my mistletoe since I have an e-crush on you since forever, what a coincidence.

Actually I wanted to open a thread today, "Strubbles top ten thesiters-list" but this is a really good opportunity, I just put them under my mistletoe

disclaimer: people under the mistletoe might or might not be kissed, dependand of sex, marrital-status, and creepiness factor

:love: You would definitely get an Xmas smooch from me!

I am intruiged by "creepiness factor", though...
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Meh, no-one.
    Rich-E ;o.

And Thunderstruck, too. If Rich lets me :p.
    God, talk about Mr Picky.
    Well, to be fair, I'm willing to waive the pulse criterion.

As they say, dead girls don't say no.

No, you didn't just read that.
    Oh you know, I love all you guys and girls, but mistletoe is just so passe.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    If I was to catch someone under the mistletoe this year it'd have to be Lips, Vicks or Lacy.

I've been selling mistletoe down the pub this year. Making some good money on it too.
    Weekender Offender 
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Well....who is worthy enough? thats more the question.

Stargalaxy (oh and by the way, im now going by the name of bunnie :p), scc and nmm (together?! kinky) noog of course (may have already happened one drunken night in a club....who knows?), my name, nikki and of course, the beautiful little briggi!

However, the most important one for me under the sprig has to be koe...thank you babes, you are a star (cue people pretending to be sick :p)

if ive missed you, get me 3 tequilas and a double vodka, and ill give you a huge smacker if you ask nicely!
    I'd kiss myself, cause I'm fucking great :thumb:
    ah freeallangels gets a kiss because she's the only one who wants me! :D
    Well there are a few lads here I wouldn't mind having a rendez-vous with under the mistletoe but I'm afraid it'll make me look absolutely perv as you're all too young for me, so I won't say anything :p

Out of the girls I'd go for briggi though - she's fucking awesome! :D

Oh, and StrubbleS, what can I say, I'm touched I made your 11-people list :o
    Ermmm, simply Briggi for her awesome taste in music, and the fact I lurrrrrrve geordie girls... :o
    Ooh, I say :flirt: There's enough of me to go around ;)
    ah freeallangels gets a kiss because she's the only one who wants me! :D

:D Thats two nominations in a day. I'm a happy girlie now. :flirt:
    Oooh, erm, probably Bungle, Strubbles and ShyBoy :D
    sophia wrote:
    Oh don't you just love the old kiss arse threads, it's been a while since we had one of these.

Haha, I thought it was a bit of an arse kissing thread to. But fun nonetheless...! :thumb:
    My all time fave Skive!

Oh and who was that really fit guy from London that used to post? He had the monkey av with a funny face. Who was he god dam it?!