Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

2006 shags

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i've slept with 4 people this year.
    This year 4 people, but all together 25, from the age 15 i was a bit wild and not into having a relationship, but now at 19 i've met the right person so hopefully that number won't go any higher :)
    This year: One

Lifetime: Not enough
    Ive slept with 2 people my bf and my ex
    This year: 1.

Total: 3.

Its not so bad considering I've been in 2 vaguely monogamous relationships for the last 4 years, and I'm only 20. Singledom now beckons :D
    This year, only the 1 girl i had sex with and she has been the only girl i had any serious sparks or connections with.

The other girls this year have been HUGE mistakes that i am glad i never slept with.

In total, my number isnt high at all for a guy or average, just small collection of girls.

But Briggi, if you think 35 is high, and Lipsy you think 14 is high, i would disagree strongly, even if you are in your 20's, i have an ex who by the time she got to me was on 12 so i was her 13th and since we split 2 and half a years ago she is on like 50 or so, not that she counts anymore.
    And one of my mates from down south has slept with so many men and women she couldnt even narrow down the number when we got talking about, though she is 38.

So, personally, i think everyone on here...yes even you Briggi, are all quite conservative sexually speaking. ;)
    So, personally, i think everyone on here...yes even you Briggi, are all quite conservative sexually speaking.

Although you can't really tell how conservative one might be just by numbers... I've never thought that numbers make a lot of difference to how adventurous someone might be in their sex life. Going OT a bit :D
    Bullseye wrote:

But Briggi, if you think 35 is high, and Lipsy you think 14 is high, i would disagree strongly, even if you are in your 20's, i have an ex who by the time she got to me was on 12 so i was her 13th and since we split 2 and half a years ago she is on like 50 or so, not that she counts anymore.
    And one of my mates from down south has slept with so many men and women she couldnt even narrow down the number when we got talking about, though she is 38.

So, personally, i think everyone on here...yes even you Briggi, are all quite conservative sexually speaking. ;)

So, personally, I think everyone on here doesn't, yes even Briggi, give a rats ass in the international slut-ranking your acquaintances are competing in.
    Nobody cares or tried to measure with others.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I've got my end away loads this year, but most were with one girl. Probably fucked 5 others this year apart from her. Not bad.
    In total the amoutn of girls I slept with is probably 15 to 25. Used to do really well at college, but not so much anymore.
    Weekender Offender 
    only 1, i lost my virginity this year yay! haha
    but i may shag 2 more by the time the year is out... :)
    StrubbleS wrote:
    So, personally, I think everyone on here doesn't, yes even Briggi, give a rats ass in the international slut-ranking your acquaintances are competing in.

:heart:
    StrubbleS wrote:

You do have enough brains to relise that i was just joining in the discussion that was been had by all and making a point to what they had said? Whether anyone gives a rats arse doesnt really matter at all so why make such a point of posting just to say what is so incredibly obvious to what was a light hearted thread?
    I didn't lose my virginity til march

still the 1 person :heart:
    StrubbleS wrote:

:thumb:

I can only speak for myself, but yeah I'm not bothered by it at all, and I don't think most other people are either. With regard to the number, it's pretty unremarkable anyway when compared to most of my pals and none of us feel any guilt or shame about it. It's been good fun, I don't see a problem :)
    Four.

Hopefully five by the end of play tomorrow night :D
    2 this year, 5 in total.

Yeh.
    This year: 1
    Total: 1

:(
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    3 this year. and 14/15 all together...this bugs me. everytime i think about it, i cant work it out.

Im going to have a proper think!

ETA: 15...makes me feel better i can remember! (its the old age setting in!)
    None. Total: 0. :D
    Ive had 2 different people.

Lost count of the amount of times though :D
    I think I've slept with 9 people in total :o
    One. My first. Now my ex-girlfriend...

I miss sex. :(
    errrrr 3, maybe 4. i cant really remember :(
    StrubbleS wrote:
    2 for me, and I was a early starter :grump:

Hehe, that's the same for me!

1 this year though.
    this year: 3

total: 9 (i think, my memory is deserting me)
    intrepide wrote:
    total: 9 (i think, my memory is deserting me)

they aren't calling it "to fuck one's brain out" for nothing.

;) I kid.
    good work, proceed, recruit.
    Jesus, mine sounds baaaad.

its 26. But i was travelling for 4 months this year and got lots of action.
    Then came home and have slept with 2 girls in england...

3.5 Over the last 5 years - one night stand (damn virginity stealer), long term boyfriend (18months), one night stand that started and lasted 3 seconds (hence the half :p), and then long term boyfriend/future fiance. ;)
    Oh my God... I think 3 this year. Which is a VERY quiet year for me - but I was seeing someone for nearly all of this year. Last year I think I slept with over 10...! And altogether, I think around 25.