Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Girls- Question on youre preferences?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Between 1 and 2 I guess. I like skinny guys (I have a thing for Ewan McGregor in Trainspotting :o ), although not child-looking. More slender and toned-up bodies are also fine, and i do like muscle on some guys, but not the work-out type as has been mentioned.

ETA: I don't like tummys I'm afraid. :no:
    My thin/slender kind of guy
    ralphfiennes01.jpg
    And my soft spot for muscle :o
    mVhcabu3UOzT7L_S.v.jpg
    bluewisdom wrote:
    where :p
    HIT wrote:
    where :p
    Hey don't criticise until you've posted your own picture to compare. :p
    bluewisdom wrote:
    mVhcabu3UOzT7L_S.v.jpg
    Love his arms :D
    bluewisdom wrote:
    ralphfiennes01.jpg

mmm :yes:
    all of my exes have been quite built.. apart from my french ex. and now i feel like im falling for my friend who i kissed on saturday and hes on the slim side. not my type at first glance but i guess personality does win the day.. :love:
    lipsy wrote:
    all of my exes have been quite built.. apart from my french ex. and now i feel like im falling for my friend who i kissed on saturday and hes on the slim side. not my type at first glance but i guess personality does win the day.. :love:

yea.. you'd be quite suprised how unimportant those things are if you lay off the superficiality.
    I don't like skinny boys or chubby boys really. I like someone inbetween. I like guys with broad shoulders and nice big arms :D Not into the whole muscle thing but do like my guy to be well toned. Like a guy who is quite well built though as they give brilliant hugs and look like they can protect you. They make you feel all girly and stuff! :D
    StrubbleS wrote:
    yea.. you'd be quite suprised how unimportant those things are if you lay off the superficiality.
    yes i think thats where i've been going wrong!
    I don't like particularly well built guys. I don't like particularly skinny guys either.

Although Craig's skinny, and he's lush.
    Bloody hell. None of you girls know what you like. You all say one thing, then go out with something else. No wonder us blokes are confused all the time. :p
    briggi wrote:
    Well if we're adding pictures of the perfect body...

ljungberg15.jpg

*faints*

Is that freddie ljungberg, my build is similer now, but Im sure Im not as good loking
    I hate skinny guys. I love cuddling and it's just awkward cuddling a boney/skinny person.
    I like muscles but not body builder style. I LOVE strong arms and shoulders much like this picture of Jake Gyllenhaal.

All in all, I'd say 2.
    bluewisdom wrote:
    ralphfiennes01.jpg

Aww hes cute, in a friendly kind of way.
    Is that freddie ljungberg, my build is similer now, but Im sure Im not as good loking

It is indeed Freddie! How YOU doin'? :naughty:

I did once find myself strangely attracted to Tony Soprano's big, fat gut. I blame the vodka for that one! But to get all cheesy, the perfect body for me is as follows. Oo-er :heart:
    Aww hes cute, in a friendly kind of way.

That is so true, haha! It's not his body that does it for me, it's his big conk (and I mean that in the nasal sense of the word :p). I do love a nose with character!
    Bloody hell. None of you girls know what you like. You all say one thing, then go out with something else. No wonder us blokes are confused all the time. :p
    Well I thought I only liked skinny guys but then I saw Rafael Nadal play fierce tennis and was proved wrong :o