Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

moving during term time?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
how possible is it?im with a company landlord... clubeasy. i live in a shared house with "friends" and things have gone completely wrong. i cant live here anymore. things have been happening for a while, at first i said id stick it out, its only a year. then i said id give it till xmas, but i cant take anymore. i cannot live here with them. they have their little group and then theres me, just me (and my bf, hes the one keepin me goin).

well what i want to know is how possible do you think it would be for my landlord to move me to another property, i dont care where or who with, just not here?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Totally depends on your landlord and how nice they are.
    surely common sense would tell you to ask them and not us??
    im going to them tomorrow. so its not a case of common sense. i was merely asking for advice
    i don't mean common sense as in you ought to know the answer...more common sense as in you ought to realise that we won't know the answer and that they will.
    i was askin as there might be people on here who could give me advice if they have been in the same or similar position.
    It'll be completely dependant on your landlord.

If you get stuck and they say no ( which is quite likely ) then one thing to look at would be to see if you can find someone else who is looking for accomodation and get them to take your room, if your landlord is agreeable to that.
    one of my housemates has moved out this term and i know a couple others, depending on the contract its fine providing you find someone else to move and take your place and pay rent until this happens. good luck