Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My ex is my best friend

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
Is the topic of an article a journalist writing for More Magazine is working on... See details below if you think you can help:

I'm looking for a girl who's best friends with her ex-boyfriend to appear in More magazine talking about the relationship...

Is it strange being friends with someone you used to go out with?
Are you strictly mates now or do you ever slip back into being 'more than just good friends'?
Do his girlfriends get jealous?
Do girls he meets ever feel threatened by you?
Do you ever make his girlfriends jealous on purpose?
What tips would you give girls on how to handle it if their boyfriends are still friends with their exes?

The ideal candidate will be aged between 21 and 26 and, as well as agreeing to a short interview, must be willing to attend a photoshoot in London. The shoots are always loads of fun, plus you'll be pampered by a professional stylist and hair and make up artist, and we will even reimburse your travel expenses so you won't be out of pocket.

Please note we will also need a snapshot of the best guy mate in question.

Please email cbenjamin1@gmail.com if you or anyone you know might be up for it, or if you would like more details.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I would, as I'm friends th my ex but I am never, ever doing another photoshoot :sour:
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    I would, as I'm friends th my ex but I am never, ever doing another photoshoot :sour:

Aww

The journo has been kind enough to get back to us to say she's got enough people now. :)