Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

4Play

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I need all the help i can get!
    rpcb61 wrote:
    but isnt taking ages to prepare ya partner a good thing?

Not always ... sometimes a quick shag is just as pleasurable as taking your time.
    I need loads of help cuz I will be rubbish i think
    rpcb61 wrote:
    I need loads of help cuz I will be rubbish i think

If you think that you most probably will be.

Is this girl your girlfriend that you will be sleeping with?

You seem SO worried about it all and i see no reason to be. Everybody has a first time and it most likely won't be what you expect but once it's over and done with that worry dissapears and you can begin to experiment and find out what is best for the both of you.

I'm sure she won't be expecting a mind blowing experience and if she is a decent enough girl she won't be bothered if you aren't up to scratch or not.

Relax and just go along with what feel right. Sex is a natural thing and what to do will come naturally to you when the time comes. Just enjoy it whilst it lasts!
    Yeah its my 1st time - my girl knows that. For my girl it will be her 1st sex for over 3 years i belive. Yes she is my gf and we been together just 1 year!
    If she's had sex before then she'll know when she's ready and you're unlikely to hurt her. Chill.
    thanks 4 all the help again
    Just relax and go with the flow.
    dude i just had my first time...YESTERDAY. just do whatever it is that gets the two of you going. maybe a little finger here and there. start getting some clothes off. when you think she looks ready (and randy) ask! she'll let you know. and definitely have a condom easily accessible, don't want the ruin the moment scrambling naked across the hall or in a bag :thumb: you'll do fine, heck, my girl said she almost came for the first time! keep her in mind and you can't do any wrong
    2 minutes kissing
    2 minutes undressing
    5 minutes groping
    10 minutes blowjob
    15 minutes fingering
    wetness check...

if wet enough proceed with 10 minutes of intercourse.'
    :lol:
    squeal wrote:
    You seem SO worried about it all and i see no reason to be. Everybody has a first time and it most likely won't be what you expect but once it's over and done with that worry dissapears and you can begin to experiment and find out what is best for the both of you.

I'm sure she won't be expecting a mind blowing experience and if she is a decent enough girl she won't be bothered if you aren't up to scratch or not.

Relax and just go along with what feel right. Sex is a natural thing and what to do will come naturally to you when the time comes. Just enjoy it whilst it lasts!

:yes: and if you've been together that long you have a fair chance of knowing what makes one another tick anyway.

When I first had sex, we'd been together for a bit so knew eachs other's bodies pretty well and - even more important -as we knew and loved and trusted each other, a lot of the 'first time' pressure to perform just wasn't there and we could laugh at silly things like him falling out of me etc. First time sex is never going to be technically mindblowing or magical, but it can be pretty magical knowing you've shared such an intimate moment and with practice the best is still to come!
    Thanks I will bere in mind what u all say.

Just hope she likes it. I am looking forward to it now. Seeing how randy and turned on she can get.
    Just how close at hand should i have the codom - is the bedside table ok?

i have practiced a few times - sop hopefully putting it on wont be a problem!
    rpcb61 wrote:
    Thanks I will bere in mind what u all say.

Just hope she likes it. I am looking forward to it now. Seeing how randy and turned on she can get.

May i ask how old you are?
    rpcb61 wrote:

In your hand at all times, just to be prepared! :D

Failing that the bedside tabe, on the floor by the bed, top drawer of bedside table, in your shoe next to the bed....
    I am 25 - happy to have been a virgin for so long. Having been with my g/f I think we know each other ok to have sex, the relationship tho sexual, has been based on a friendship and that why we trust each other so well.
    Ok, 1 year ant anything in a hope to build a lfe together, but its a start and I Very happy with her indeed!
    Sounds like you've really thought this through, relax and enjoy it.
    I would like to think i have thought this through. i havent felt like this 4 some 1 b4.

Just wanna make her happy, and if she happy I will be too!
    That's great, dude.. but please, RELAX! If she cares for you as much as you care about her then she'll be happy to be with you just because. Try focusing more on her than on your 'routine' or 'performance' though. She'll appreciate that over anything!
    25 :shocking: No offence what so ever but i thought you were younger than 16 or something, they way you spoke and lack of knowledge about such things.

Anyhow Good Luck!
    we arent born knowing all about sex - i just wanted some pointers.

I am trying to focus on her cuz I want my performance to be right for her!
    rpcb61 wrote:
    we arent born knowing all about sex - i just wanted some pointers.

No of course not, but there is alot of information on the internet and at the age of 25 i would have thought conversations with friends would have been discussed with friends in the past and you'd have know your stuff.

Nothing wrong with not that is just my opinion.
    Definately don't focus on a time span. If she gets wet enough for 3 or so fingers, take that as your cue to go. Carrying on just to make it last 30minutes will only lead to her drying up again, and then finding things painful.

Chances are she'll tell you when she wants you in there anyway. I sometimes get fed up with my boyfriend trying to take his time over things and want him right then. :p
    Ok thanks. I do know some stuff, but dont talk to mates about it cuz my private life is exacly that. I find it easier to talk to a bunch of strangers and thanks again for your help / advice.

So I just keep going till she says otherwise?
    rpcb61 wrote:
    Ok thanks. I do know some stuff, but dont talk to mates about it cuz my private life is exacly that. I find it easier to talk to a bunch of strangers and thanks again for your help / advice.

So I just keep going till she says otherwise?

You can always ask her, or she will tell you. Or just go with what feels right for you, sometimes a girl like the man to take control of the situation.

Why don't you talk to her about it beforehand?
    rpcb61 wrote:

If that bothers you then get her to put it on for you :naughty:
    Just a quick poll, do ya girls like putting on condoms for ya man?
    I guess alot depends on the night itself, I guess it all depends how I and she feels. I just dont want her to think "He sucks, and i dont wanna ever do it with him again"
    By the way you're acting you seem like you really want to ensure that she is happy; even moreso than yourslef.

I'm sure that she will appreciate this very much even if you do suck at it, but the fact that you're trying will add to her pleasure. If she leaves you becuase you're no good in bed and you really do try and she means alot to you then she really isnt worth your time.

In anycase, all the best to you, just try and enjoy yourself and go with the flow.