Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Terminator 4

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
According to this, T4 will be coming out in 2008.

I am dreading another crap storyline, they should have let it die at number 2. Number 3 ruined it IMO.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hmm, I thought 3 was awful so don't hold much hope for this one.It wouldn't be the same without Arnie and he is getting on a bit now. A saggy terminator doesn't really seem a good idea :eek2:
    red88 wrote:
    Hmm, I thought 3 was awful so don't hold much hope for this one.It wouldn't be the same without Arnie and he getting on a bit now. A saggy terminator doesn't really seem a good idea :eek2:
    Thats why he gets computerised to have a good body. ;)

I think I read somewhere else that there having 'The Rock' playing the terminator, which is even worse.

Terminator 3 was a nightmare, it didn't have the theme music even, they tried to make it into comedy, and worse they had a women terminator. :eek2: , the last thing we want to see is a 245lb ex bodybuilder get thrown around by a chick. :D

I shall cherish my T1 and T2.
    Should have left it at number 2 I think. Was (for me) one of the few films where the sequel was actually better than the first one.
    Yeah number 2 was my favourite but I did like Arnie playing the enemy in number 1. Shame he had to switch sides for the 2nd but I guess he became too popular to be bad lol.
    1 and 2 is where it should have ended in my opinion. If they make number 4, and they dont get Arnie back, who will they get? The Rock probably! Say no to drugs? Wrong, say no to SHIT sequels!
    Bullseye wrote:
    1 and 2 is where it should have ended in my opinion. If they make number 4, and they dont get Arnie back, who will they get? The Rock probably! Say no to drugs? Wrong, say no to SHIT sequels!
    Say no to drugs? Its drugs that landed them in Hollywood. lol

Yeah it will most likely be the rock

btw the original terminator was ment to be OJ Simpson.
    HIT wrote:
    btw the original terminator was ment to be OJ Simpson.

But, he is already a "Terminator" lol ;)
    im hoping for a big terminator vs human war scenario
    i remember seeing the trailers for terminator 3 and seeing the clips of all the terminators and then watching the film, was a big letdown
    FlameOn wrote:
    im hoping for a big terminator vs human war scenario
    i remember seeing the trailers for terminator 3 and seeing the clips of all the terminators and then watching the film, was a big letdown
    number 4 will be an even bigger one.
    I have to say that I agree with you all.
    Terminator 1 was excellent, Terminator 2 was even better! Terminator 3 however, was bullshit. I predict that Terminator 4 will also be bullshit, even with Arnie, so if they have the Rock then I will refuse to even watch the trailers.
    long live terminator 1 and 2.

terminator.jpg
    terminator2_1024x768%5B1%5D.jpg

BTW Terminator 2 when they have Guns n roses playing.

In the sig :cool:
    All?

My bad, everyone except bunglenutter :)
    There not actually doing this are they - I thought it was going to be dependent on the ratings of the new Sarah Connor TV series - I'm pretty certain Nick Stahl has only be optioned for the part.