Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Pills - Names?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Definatley, the worst life experience I've had this...
    Crap night then huh?
    While that was happening to you, I was buzzing nicely off some 3 Leaf Clover or Shamrock pills! :thumb:
    Never heard of Sunshine pills
    What a waste though to fulsh them down the toilet.

I've never been sick on pills, although i've seen loads of mates being sick the odd time but i've two 2 girl mates who are sick everytime without fail, they are admant it gives them a bigger rush and they always go on to eat more throughout the course of the night so i wouldn't be too worried unless your being violently sick for ages and feel like death.

Look at all you buzzing on a tuesday night, loving it. Haven't taken any myself now in 2 weeks, longest time in a good wee while.
    Box wrote:
    Fuck all the usual, I'm up for any drug anytime anywhere. This is wrong!

I dropped, just 1! Sunshine pill tonight and they are definatley worth anything but your piss! I threw up over and over again, halicinated to fuck, scarriest feeling I've ever felt. I'm actaully worried of the effects after this mind fuck is done with me. Im feeling absolutley scared shitless about 6 hours after taking one, scared to even go downstairs for a piss! Im really not feeling anygood on this atall...

ITS DEFINATLEY not MDMA or extascy in any shape or form! Speed? Ketamine!? I really dont have a clue, to be honest, i dont care at this momment in time! I'm not touching a pill !again! untill I have a testing kit! Stay away from these if your not relativley experienced in dropping pills! My mates all been doing it for years, they were buzzing off it, they were gutted i flushed the last two I had down the drain, but me being pretty new to it all, it has definatley put things in to perspective. Horrible...

If you want euphoria, these are not it! You just want to fall asleep but every time you try you get some fucked up image in your head, you cant get it out! If your into tripping your nads out completely, on horrible scary shit, then fair enough, but if you want a nice buzz, either laxed out or wanting to dance, just get pissed instead, least you know what your getting! This? It really isnt worth it!

I most definaltey can say, I have learned a lesson!
    What exactly were the hallucinations? Did you see them when your eyes were open, or closed, or both?
    What exactly were the hallucinations? Did you see them when your eyes were open, or closed, or both?

Both! Trying to get to sleep and staring at a box of rice crispies! The sky and moon looked evil! Reflections in the windows became demonicly distorted. I saw things floating, doors opeining that were locked shut. If i was at the bottom of the stairs I couldnt look at someone at the top as I thought they were going to jump down onto me and kill me. Music sounded horrible, and i felt very cold eventhough it was actually rather warm inside my room. A complete and overpowering sense of paranoia and It's not like me to get scared like that. I was 'violently' sick around 6-7 times, puking up nothing but thin air, was actually kinda painfull! I thought I was spasaming out into paralysis everytime.

I've checked the net, apparently they contain met amphetamine. Having had some decent pill's the past few weeks, I was defiantley not prepared for such a mind fuck. Throwing up probably didnt help my state of mind at the time though, maybe if i hadnt, i would have a better time. As soon as i threw up, I wasnt up for chancing giving out some more to mates etc and I most definatley was done after 1. My god, thank god i didnt double drop.... :(

Dropped at about 2-3am? Could not get to sleep till around 3pm the next day.
    I just had a look on pillreports, it does indeed appear like it could have been meth if it's the one you had. Quite shocking, I hadn't heard of meth pills being sold as ecstasy before...a sign of things to come?
    I've just found one I thought I'd lost in my room. Locked it away.

A testing kit should be coming through this week, I really want to know whats in it so i can say for sure I've had that drug, and that I know to stay away from it the future...
    Box, if you find any rolex's (hands) whatever you wannc all them...get your hands on them, their special. :D
    Its all i been dropping recently...They are good aint they!!!!

WOOOPPPPP....

on about 4!
    Good tabs yea, ate 6 last night and don't feel the worst today, good clean pills.
    God I remember the days when pills were pills with no name
    how long ago was that vicky?
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    VinylVicky wrote:
    God I remember the days when pills were pills with no name

Pills which lack a logo often get coined flatliners. Logo's have been around at least 15 years, probably longer. Blagsta will have a good idea.
    Weekender Offender 
    Anyone ever have those red cylinders? No logo on those, just like a red capsule type thing.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    pill 'ed wrote:
    Anyone ever have those red cylinders? No logo on those, just like a red capsule type thing.

Used to get rubarb and custards years ago (yellow and red capsules).

Havn't seen MDMA sold in capsule form for years. I'd be wary of capsules too. Easy to fuck around with.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    Used to get rubarb and custards years ago (yellow and red capsules).

Havn't seen MDMA sold in capsule form for years. I'd be wary of capsules too. Easy to fuck around with.

This was about 2 years ago, only had them the once but were fucking nice.
    Can't go wrong with love hearts really, apart from the bullshit little ones that are actually in the shape of a 3d heart. All about MDMA though really, put it in some flu capsules and your laughing!
    Some petrol pumps flying about up in portrush, very good but couldn't make a fair judgement on them because i had rolex's with them and charlie.
    I need a pill. Standard....
    Box wrote:
    I need a pill. Standard....

???
    Shogun wrote:
    how long ago was that vicky?
    When I first started, say 11 years ago, something like that.
    Like Skive said, they probably were around with marks on them but it wasn't for about another year until I had one. The first one I had with a marking was a Dove.
    However, right back in the day when my mum started taking them they never had marks and she reckons one would last you all night. I think that was about 20 years ago.
    You would be paying for what you get back then too, not these daysa like smarties.

Tonight my dealer give me 16 for free because it#s christmas next week and he was feeling generous and we#re regulars, madman, had a mad night, monly got in the door. Jameson whiskey isnt too bad too,.
    Shogun wrote:
    You would be paying for what you get back then too, not these daysa like smarties.

Tonight my dealer give me 16 for free because it#s christmas next week and he was feeling generous and we#re regulars, madman, had a mad night, monly got in the door. Jameson whiskey isnt too bad too,.

Great night then?
    Mine was pretty insane too, feel like absolute crap now though!
    Strongbow, Carlsberg, Ginn, Pimms, Ecstasy pills and Speed isn't really the best combination when you need to go to work the next day. Grim...
    Thats savage!
    I've done windmills, cherrybombs, mitsubushis, smurfs and lovehearts.

Yaldy. I reaaaaaally realllllllyyyy wanna go out tonight. BOO. I have such pretty new clothes to wear, too. :grump:
    VinylVicky wrote:
    When I first started, say 11 years ago, something like that.
    Like Skive said, they probably were around with marks on them but it wasn't for about another year until I had one. The first one I had with a marking was a Dove.
    However, right back in the day when my mum started taking them they never had marks and she reckons one would last you all night. I think that was about 20 years ago.

I remember them being £8 - £10 each and they would last you all night. Now it's like 4 for a tenner.
    I remember them being £8 - £10 each and they would last you all night. Now it's like 4 for a tenner.

I can get them for 1 quid each
    Now it's like 4 for a tenner.

That's about what I pay, too.
    pill 'ed wrote:
    I can get them for 1 quid each

Thats cool, but how many have you got to take for the proper effect? And are you buying them in huge quantities? I would personally be a bit dubious about pills that only cost a quid, but I suppose it depends how high up the supply chain you are.
    Thats cool, but how many have you got to take for the proper effect? And are you buying them in huge quantities? I would personally be a bit dubious about pills that only cost a quid, but I suppose it depends how high up the supply chain you are.

The pills are absolutely fine, no different from any other pills, I used to have to take alot of them but that was only because my tolerance was so high and I'd have the same problem with more expensive pills off other dealers.
    I do have to buy in bulk if I want them for 1 quid each but it's definantely worth it. When my best mate was selling he'd do me anywhere between 5 and 8 pills for a tenner depending on how generous and loved up he was feeling and he'd sometimes chuck 1 or 2 more in for free. Unfortunately he got busted and is going to prison, but my other 2 pill dealers sell them 4 for a tenner unless I get a bulk in as I said.