Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

hmmm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well I have just started seeing this guy and it hasn't really been that long and not sure if I should get him something for xmas? If i should get him something what should I get?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just ask him if he wants something, if he does, ask him what he wants :confused:
    Just started seeing him? I wouldn't bother with a gift, a card and/or the night of his life would probably suffice if you want to give him anything :thumb:
    briggi wrote:
    Just started seeing him? I wouldn't bother with a gift, a card and/or the night of his life would probably suffice if you want to give him anything :thumb:

Yeah I'd be happy with that :D
    I'd get him something simple like a chocolate Santa, shows you care but doesn't look too over the top for someone you haven't known that long.
    ~kaz~ wrote:
    Well I have just started seeing this guy and it hasn't really been that long and not sure if I should get him something for xmas? If i should get him something what should I get?

do it... Just a little not too expensive thing, to show that you thought of him. the thought counts.
    a chocolate bar.

Bourneville will do the trick nicely. Seriously :)
    yeah some chocolate should do :)

i bought the guy ive been seeing some chocolate this afternoon - a couple of hours before he dumped me by text :( .. obviously ive eaten the chocolate
    A Lindt chocolate santa or a bottle of his favourite beer/wine will do the trick.
    Kermit wrote:
    A Lindt chocolate santa

I was in Selfridges Thursday and there was a big display of Lindt chocolate, boxes, bars and shapes, and i swear their chocolate reindeer is the same as their chocolate bunny but with a different foil wrap :D
    it better be because ive got one in the cupboard waiting for me, and the bunnies are delicieuxment!!!
    Exactly how long have you been seeing him? And, honestly, how serious do you think it will be?
    Yes but they are reindeer shaped, not bunny shaped :D

My sister has a whole line of Lindt chocolate bunnies on the bookshelf at home in decreasing size. She gets given them at Easter but won't eat them, she can't bear the though of eating a rabbit. I eat mine ears first :yum:

Tee hee:
    easter.jpg
    Go to Next, there are plenty of Man gadgets from a fiver up to god knows what price??? I saw two remote control cars (Minis) that looked like incredible fun.
    you could maybe have a back up present just incase he gives you anything! if not then give it to him for his birthday or something.
    yeah get him something!

i got my new girlfriend of 3 days (if i can call her that) some nice chocoloates before we had to part ways for the holidays, she loved them!

wish i had of bought myself some actually, bit hungry right now.:yum: