Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

No sex tonight

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

FOR EXAMPLE: One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me." I said "WHAT??!! What was that?!" So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear... "You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man." She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?" Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said lets get a pair for each outfit. We went onto the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings.

Let me tell you...she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis. I think I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, honey." She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement.

Smiling with excited anticipation she finally said, "I think this is all dear, let's go to the cashier." I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No honey, I don't feel like it." Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled WHAT?" I then said "honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman."

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?"

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either.

:thumb: (stolen off the net)

Comments

• Options
    the sooner you realise women are impossible to understand, the easier it gets :)
  • Options
    that is sooo funny :lol:
  • Options
    ahaha Thats really funny!:thumb:
  • Options
    Heh seen that before, very funny :lol:
  • Options
    haha that made me laugh
  • Options
    I thought it was real for a second :blush:

Lol same here
  • Options
    LOL. seen it before but its still funny in a kind of really sexist way that implies women should have sex in return for gifts.
    Always a laugh!!!
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    Haha if that same situation happens to me im guna try it :lol:
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Replicant wrote:
    the sooner you realise women are impossible to understand, the easier it gets :)

Word.

Good thing there - I like it. Its SO true as well.
  • Options
    fucking hell expensive outfits and shoes to match every dress, I'd lie there and mot moan (or in pleasure) :p
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Haha.
  • Options
    smitherz wrote:
    Haha if that same situation happens to me im guna try it :lol:
    You do realise that the girl you try it with will never sleep with you again though, don't you? :razz: