Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Friday Thread

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yeah and it's still Thursday, What Ya gonna do bout it??

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Not now though!
  • Options
    :d

Ok, for some reason it's not working. I enter the above as an upper case D and it comes out lower case. Bizarre thing.
  • Options
    *yawn* (edited)
  • Options
    Rubbish.
  • Options
    Nursing my tootsies :( But got nearly all me Christmas shopping done. How i sneaked an LCD TV/DVD combi in the house without him noticing was a miracle :) Christmas party Saturday next week HURRAH
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    Not now though!
    Dang I not never fort ov dat *yokel laugh*.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Dang I not never fort ov dat *yokel laugh*.
    Keep it shut wankstain.
  • Options
    Going to be in Germany- coach leaves at 3 30 this morning... if the year sevens start singing "99 bottles of beer" again I'm going to shoot each and every one of them.
    Look out for a mass murder of south london schoolchildren in europe this evening on the news.
  • Options
    full on pissed at work, went out last night and i got well hammered, still feeling it now. bed at 4:15 and in work at 8:30 aint good one bit.
  • Options
    Gonna go college in a min but then this evening going to a friends to watch mooovies.
  • Options
    Was working till 3am last night.

Gonna pop town in min, work on my essay till 7pm, go work later on. The weekend involves late nights and early starts. I have an essay due in on Monday and seminars that need preparing for.

Oh how I can't wait for Tuesday and Wednesday night. (Getting pissed on Tuesday for flat mates 21st then I'm out my works's night out Wednesday!!!)
  • Options
    Fucking yes. Chest infection gone, tummy not giving me probs, big stash of naughties, party then town tomorrow night then have my brains shagged out.......party at a club sunday then back to mine for a mash up 'til i drop!
    God it's been so long....My pants are twitching!
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    Fucking yes. Chest infection gone, tummy not giving me probs, big stash of naughties, party then town tomorrow night then have my brains shagged out.......party at a club sunday then back to mine for a mash up 'til i drop!
    God it's been so long....My pants are twitching!
    i bet you can't wait!! i get so giddy on fridays. all i can think about is going out :hyper:

tonight i'm goin to see Sasha at the boddingtons brewery :D
  • Options
    i'm going to a christmas party at someones house tonight, we have to take a christmas decoration with us. then tomorrow i'll do some christmas shopping before going home and going to work on sunday and then coming back again! have some work to do inbetween but i never seem to do any when i go home. oops.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    tonight i'm goin to see Sasha at the boddingtons brewery :D

I might be going to the WP pre-party at Sofa in Fallowfield... some of my mates are playing. :)

Tomorrow, I'm working :( but tomorrow night I am going to get MESSY in Manchester!

Sunday I'm going to lie in my pit all day and sleeeeeeep. :thumb:
  • Options
    Going out in my mates car smoking weed then to the pub to get fucking pissed and to do loads of coke! :thumb:
    Saturday I'm going to a party to get fucking pissed and pilled up and then Sunday I've got work...man that's gonna suck
  • Options
    all i know is that im working sat and sun which is mega shit because i start at 6.40.

plus the other half cant fucking decide what he is doing so i cant make my own plans.
  • Options
    PARTY!! :hyper: :yum: :yippe: :heart:

or not. :razz: I'm gonna do some heavy-duty gaming though. :thumb:
  • Options
    I might be going to the WP pre-party at Sofa in Fallowfield... some of my mates are playing. :)
    yeh i saw that but it said it was £15 to get in :confused: never even heard of sofa anyway!
  • Options
    I've already missed my lecture due to oversleeping (oops!), been to my seminar and done about half of my Christmas shopping. I'm off out down to the bar in a bit for a while, then an early night tonight due to hugely busy week. Tomorrow I'm off to Southampton for some training day thingy for work, Sunday I'm doing my essay and going to the cinema. A relatively quiet weekend, but its really what I need the most this weekend!
  • Options
    right now i'm gonna pop into uni to hand something in and then into town to go to the banks and sort shiz out. tonight im heading to some friends in withington for vodka then probably head out into town or something maybe just the union as we're all broker than broke. tomorrow will consist of lolling around the house, maybe do a bit of work and then sunday will consist of going to tesco, washing more washing and chillaxing.
  • Options
    well ive been college today and ive gotta give my bedroom a quick tidy and then im off my bfs for the night as my dads finally let me stay the night :D so it will be a quiet night in for me :)
  • Options
    this day isnt going well, fully rough, thrown up at work (nice). driving to my gf's after work but think im gonna pop in home for an hours kip first before the long journey, tomorrow we're xmas shopping.
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    this day isnt going well, fully rough, thrown up at work (nice). driving to my gf's after work but think im gonna pop in home for an hours kip first before the long journey, tomorrow we're xmas shopping.
    make sure you take her a carrot ;)

:lol: sorry im giddy!!
  • Options
    haha i will if i can find one

ugh i hate feeling like this...
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    ugh i hate feeling like this...
    so you've been throwing up. hmm.. maybe you're pregnant :confused:
  • Options
    i doubt it...im on the pill..hah

i've got a slight feeling it was the mixing of lager, bitter, magners, gin and tonic, vodka, absinthe and some crap alcopop that might of done it...... not sure tho.
  • Options
    I have work 8:30-6:30 tomorrow and 10-5:30 on Sunday. Apart from this I am meeting a friend i havn't seen for awhile and going to see White Rose Movement with her tomorrow evening. On Sunday evening i have to clean the bathroom.
  • Options
    Out on the toon tonight, plan was to just go to our usual haunt but since that cunt Zane Lowe is seemingly on tonight we are having to have a last-minute rethink.

The blokey gets back tomorrow so the rest of the weekend will be mostly catching up and hopefully being showered with lovely holiday presents and duty-free (won't hold my breath) and a thrilling trip to buy some lino on Sunday. Woo!
  • Options
    Essay tonight (boo). Work 8-5 tomorrow. Boy coming. Lots of college work on Sunday though. Gonna be fun >.<.